Weed and trading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mecro, May 27, 2004.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Hmmm.....I know a lot of traders in the 80's were cocaine heads. They would not trade without the stuff.

I trade a few hours a day, and I find even a tylenol clouds my head too much to trade.

If you think it makes you better, go for it.
    Just be careful. A narc might be your neighbor. :eek:

#11     May 28, 2004
  2. Definitely. Helps to unclutter your mind and get you to focus on the pattern, but can lead to horrifying disasters. Uheheheheh...

#12     May 28, 2004
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Still high from last nigh and I smoked some of that blunt this morning.
    Pretty cool. It's slow today volume is low but I'm more relaxed and I have some positions I'm building. Made a little cash so far, I'm not expecting much out of today.

It does get hard to control 5 fast positions, yet it's easier to be patient with intraday swings and daily swings.

Kinda fun.

#13     May 28, 2004
  4. Speculator1929

Speculator1929 Guest

It is almost noon. Time to up it a level with a shot of tequila! Get that base coat down for the weekend!

#14     May 28, 2004
  5. who also trades at home in chitown

he had 2 guests last night who work on the floor of the CME as phone clerks for very busy houses

he said they were doing cocaine all night until they had to leave for work, one of them had a bloody nose which wouldnt quit and they both looked wired as hell

THAT IS A NIGHTMARE

a little weed is no big deal IMO ( I dont smoke it makes me too tired0 but im all into MaCallans scotch be4 dinner:D

#15     May 28, 2004
  6. Mecro

Mecro

Later, Im in 5 positions now, 4 green, 1 red. Trying to leave early, go to gym, then take a late lunch with some drinks then come back to check on the positions Im taking for a few days.

#16     May 28, 2004