Wednesday - Quiet Holiday-Week Day

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Torontoymtrader, Apr 4, 2007.

1. WOW. . . quiet day. It's 11:15am. I'm bored. Better take two days off (wed & thur). This is choppy / junk.
    Hope next week is better

2. Yup, I was right. It's now 12 noon. Has been lots of false signals & false breakout. I'll bet lots of people have lost money today. They'll grab you and beat you everytime . . . when it's light and choppy and directionless like this.

3. Yes, I actually had someone get irrated with me today because the market is so quiet. Theres nothing we can do but wait it out. The setups will come. No one said trading wouldn't get boring form time to time.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

4. It's now Thursday morning after 11am. It's another DEAD / QUIET ONE ! ! ! ! ! Nothing works in this crap.

5. Gonz

Gonz

where is all the traders?

6. dvst8

dvst8

zzZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

7. Traders are all here getting chopped up. It's the institutions and the big boys that are on holidays.

8. Guess you need to have more then one market to trade. The euro-fx ( ec on globex) had a very nice range today. If you get fixated on the es,ym,nq,er2 ( which usually move somewhat together) you could miss out on other markets, such as forex, crude oil or treasuries.