Websites

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by maninjapan, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Im trying to put together a list of useful websites for futures and forex trading. So if you have any good sites for market information, broker comparisons, trading strategy ideas etc.... how about putting them up for all to see

2. For: www.indextraderblog.com

(Just his use of VantagePoint is enough to make him suspect and worth ignoring): "I have taught over 300 students my trading discipline and use the VantagePoint Trading Software (www.TraderTech.com) as one of my trading tools. I reside in sunny Florida where I continue to trade for a living. "

For www.carlfutia.com
    WEBSITE COMING SOON
    "If you are the owner of this web site you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information."

No comment on the third, but based on the first two, I would have doubts.

3. My apologies, I got the website address wrong:

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

As for IndexTraderBlog's use of Vantage Software - I have not seen him broadcast his use of the software in his market commentary. I can't recall him talking about other markets (gold, USD, bonds) either, so if he is a fan of inter-market analysis he does not talk about it.

Trading forums can be such negative places. People are very quick to judge. It would be great to see some other site suggestions, rather than denigrating my suggestions.

4. jamus

jamus

5. hey guys, thanks for responding. Everyone is going to have sites they like, dislike. The idea isnt to validate the usefulness of each site, rather just get a list. Im pretty sure people will make up their own mind wether they like a site or not.....

I like www.dailyfx.com , if not just for the announcement calender