Webinar: Learn all about The Gauntlet™

Discussion in 'Events' started by Earn2Trade-Ryan, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

We’d like to invite you to join us for Earn2Trade’s webinar at 1:00pm CST on Wednesday, January 23rd. Topics covered will include:

The Gauntlet™ our in-house trader evaluation program, its rules and requirements as well as insight into how to get the best possible offer.
    The Bootcamp our education package, its schedule and methodology.
    Live Q&A with our very own Director of Education and Client Services, Francis Nahoczky.
    A special discount code revealed to all participants at the end.

[​IMG]

We hope to see you there to answer your questions and help you learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Earn2Trade!

2. volpri

volpri

Is that where you run through a double line and get beat up from both sides? Long and short? Lol

Pekelo likes this.
  3. Just curious, what’s the largest trader allocation since inception, and how long have they been around?

4. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Helios is the current prop firm funding Earn2Trade graduates. The max initial allocation is $25,000. From there, depending on performance, prop traders have the ability to increase over time up to $1M. Helios has been around since 2016.

5. volpri

volpri

Diji you best make haste and come south. Getting too cold in the arctic circle. Have you ever heard of brain freeze? Or hands freeze and cannot hit that keyboard fast enough.

6. cafeole

cafeole

Ryan, how long before we get approved for the webinar once we sign up?

7. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Everyone should be approved at the moment.

8. cafeole

cafeole

I guess I expected an email.

9. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Zoom should send you one upon registration.

10. cafeole

cafeole

Thanks. I just got it.

#10     Jan 17, 2019