WEB Station

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Billiejoe, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Personally I think this is better than sliced bread. I think it would be even better if I had some clue how this would be useful. Are they also going to get someone to fix the text on their homepage, it looks like a google translation from Flemish:

<i>
    Every day of our life makes us closer to the internet technology. The border between online and real life becomes more transparent. Nobody can imagine his workspace without Internet Browser - the door to the internet space.</i>

2. )))))))))))))))

3. POTs

POTs

Yesterday first tried their demo and it's pretty good. Had a 120 pips revenue. Seems like there are real quotes on demo, but I can't find the way to register a real account or at least to read proposal (spread, comissions etc.)

WEB station is GREAT! Off course not fully functional as .Net client, but with good look&feel and with all functions needed to set some corrections or control situation while I'm away from my home PC.

Had someone tested it on IPhone? I want to take one because of multi-touch navigation and internet browsing, but haven't found any software to trade from it.