Web Site Design / Hosting

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PoundTheRock, Feb 1, 2004.

1. What's biometric email?

#31     Aug 8, 2006

2. we allow your PKI information to be secured with your fingerprint. The PKI platform is used for your email.

#32     Aug 8, 2006
  3. Why are you talking here like you're a consumer of the company and then two posts from this one it comes out that you are involved with them?

Very bad web etiquette.

#33     Aug 8, 2006
  4. for most people:

-the emoticons
    -my "unbiased" comment
    -followed almost immediately by posts stating i am with the company

would convey the fact that i do work for them - and that i have somewhat of a sense of humor.... :cool: :D

#34     Aug 8, 2006
  5. Looks like it all got deleted!

#35     Aug 8, 2006
  6. yeah - they probably thought it was spam.

#36     Aug 8, 2006
  7. Any good software for designing a website yourself without
    any experience ?

#37     Aug 8, 2006
  8. range

range

I have used www.networksolutions.com for hosting/design, and they are OK for someone without any experience. There are probably better ones that I do not know of.

#38     Aug 8, 2006
  9. lindq

lindq

www.getacoder.com. Post your project and you'll receive responses from around the world. Some of these folks are very talented and inexpensive.

#39     Aug 8, 2006
  10. birdman

birdman

yes, plenty

check downloads.com to see which is most popular or many host and registrars have a simple online software you can use

but the best one depends on what you are wanting to accomplish

that last post about using getacoder.com was the best advice

http://rentacoder.com is even more popular

or my personal favorite is http://scriptlance.com I've used them over a dozen times

but if all you want is a blog you can use Googles Blogger.com software for free. They will host if for free or you can buy a name pay a host and still use their software

Most people prefer wordpress as the best blog software but there are many good free ones

#40     Aug 8, 2006