Web Sight for the religous.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Feb 11, 2012.

1. You misspelled website too.

2. JamesL

JamesL

:D

3. I'm hopped up on pain pills at the moment. But the real question should be why doesn't spell check work.

4. Sight is not a misspelling in and of itself, I guess.

c

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ouch. Hope you're ok.

Those things goof me up too when I had to take them. I was taking Dilaudid for awhile (20 times stronger than morphine, 8 times stronger than heroin) and simply could not function in any capacity as a human being. Fun for the first day, sucked after that. Worse than death in a sense.

6. What happened to you to warrant such strong medications? Of course, if it's too personal, no problem?

c

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I got a resistant staph infection and I'm allergic to anything that could kill it, Penicillin, Vancomycin etc.

The allergy was unknown until they tried to give me Vancomycin IV infusion and I got anaphylaxis and had cardiac collapse in the infusion clinic. Not exactly a heart attack but the heart just stops working and the body shuts down.

Scared the crap out me too lol. :D You know its bad when a hospital has to call an ambulance to take you to...another hospital.

There is a new antibiotic called Zyvox and that took care of it but it was $50.00 per pill and I had to take one twice a day. My insurance paid for it though.

8. Pretty scary stuff, hope you have fully recovered?

c

#10     Feb 11, 2012