Web Pages for you right wing whackos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BloodTrader, Aug 25, 2005.

1. That may be true but that was right-wingers and bush dittoheads like you who have during the last 6 years fucked up this country beyond recognition, who have turned it from a prosperous, civilized democracy, the beacon of the free world and western civilization into a violent and lawless regime unilaterally invading foreign countries, condoning torture, wiretapping its citizens, keeping them indefinitely in jail without charges and destroying its own middle class just to give another bonus to oil/insurance companies' CEOs.

#21     Apr 18, 2006
  2. I suppose that if your idiot Clinton would have not been so busy getting blowjobs in the oval office or had at least taking Bin Laden when it was handed to him in a platter we would not have had to invade any country or whatever.....

So all the bs you just wrote is thanks to Clinton not Bush.

I really don't give a damm, I will not change your point of view, you will not change mine.

We have been down this road before, do you remember? I think we are wasting our precious time.

I am sure I am....not sure about you.....:cool:

#22     Apr 18, 2006
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Back to the blowjob thing, eh? Sorry no one's after your stick.

Anyway, the delayed reaction you speak of actually goes back a bit further, according to the best research, to Clinton's predecessor.

#23     Apr 18, 2006
  4. Oh, I see, your perverted neocon brain found a "logical" connection between clinton's blow job and bush' invasion or Iraq. The war in Iraq is Clinton's fault because he got a blow job, right? Never mind tax cuts for the rich when the country's at war, open borders with Mexico 5 years after 9/11, the Dubai port deal... That must all be Clinton's fault.

PS Only total ignoramuses can believe that Bush would not have invaded iraq if 9/11 did not happen. You people are seriously sick.

#24     Apr 18, 2006
  5. Fox News is biased, but NPR, Dan Rather, NYTimes, CBS isn't... right? I guess if you repeat it enough times, it might come true. Good luck to you.

Sincerely,
    Your pet's favorite poster.

#25     Apr 18, 2006
  6. Sure....

I do understand you guys. Losing...twice !.. to what you consider an idiot must be really hard to swallow.....

It wasn't for Monica though....

:D

#26     Apr 18, 2006
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Did we lose? It appears everyone is losing.

As for Monica, you know this how? A little Brokeback note comparing maybe?

#27     Apr 18, 2006
  8. Jeez, you still don't get it, it's not a baseball game with my team playing against yours. We all lost, the entire country lost, I lost, you lost, our children lost, the rest of of the world lost. In all fairness there were also winners - the Iranian government, the Exxon Mobile CEO are clear winners... Did I miss any other winners? Hmm, I don't think so.

#28     Apr 18, 2006
  9. You are funny.

Adultery is adultery. Which is not such a terrible thing, expect if you are the president of a country and all the youth are supposed to be looking up to you.

I know, I know.... but Bush did this and that and he is evil and he is going to rot in hell bla bla bla

So you and dittodoo are free to complain and bitch all you want.

As for me, I have work to do. So wishing you two lefty-commie-cowboys a good night. :D

and thank you for the laughs.....

#29     Apr 18, 2006
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Should I scan the latest pedophile thread to see if you're on there supporting the "lucky" young men? Nm, I won't.

For the laughs, it's my pleasure sir.

#30     Apr 18, 2006