Web-based Chart Software with coding indicators

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Danielbanker, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Hey everybody,

I'm currently using TradeSignalOnline as my chart software. Here in Germany I almost trade german DAX Futures, so I have Realtime data feed within TradeSignalOnline.

I use my chart software in the office, so here I can't download any Desktop-Software. I have to use a web-based software. BUT: TradeSignalOnline only provides Realtime data feed for German DAX. Not for any international markets. Espacially I want to trade Dow Jones and S&P500.

I'm searching for a web-based software, with that I have many realtime data feeds and (and that is important for me) with that I can code my indicators. I need a coding language which provides "IF-Else" Loops. I have coded my indicator signals into a simple Bullet output as it is shown in the attachment.

Does anyone of you know a web-based charting software with great realtime data feeds which provides such codings?

Thanks for an answer!

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

www.tradingview.com is html5, will work in a browser on pc or phone and has a programming language called Pine. It has all futures and equity exchanges internationally.

3. Hello ZBZB,

thanks for the hint. TradingView.com has everything that i (currently) need. Great tool and Pine isn't that hard to understand. Coded my indicators in just one day! *thumps up*

4. ZBZB

ZBZB

You can get tradingview for free or low cost from some brokers if you use it to send orders.