Weather, Please help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jnbadger, Apr 10, 2008.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

It is April 10th at 9:30 pm, and there is currently a thunder snowstorm going on outside my window right now at 36 degrees.

The normal high temp, for this date, at my location is 53 degrees.

I normally have 4 or 5 rounds of golf in at this time every year because of the occasional 60 or 70 degree day. This is truly the winter that never ends.

Someone please give me some stories of golf scores, boating, or any outdoor stories through which I can live vicariously.

Please!!!

2. We just arrived at a place in Clearwater FL, on the ocean. Went for a dip in the ocean, had a few beers, etc etc. They had an outdoor pool table, my daughter with her hot shot boyfriend, king shitmaster wants to play pool. I made the eight on the break, first game. I put down the cue and said "eat shit and die".

3. jnbadger

jnbadger

I love you.

My daughter is 15.

Again, I love you.

4. I'm sorry, but your story could not possibly be true. The theory of global warming would be blown to kingdom come if what you say is true. I choose to deny that this happened. I must deny any evidence that refutes global warming.

Now I feel so much better, knowing that my worldview is intact. ah

5. jnbadger

jnbadger

April 12th. 2:30 pm. 45 degrees latitude. 33 degrees fahrenheit. Light snow.

I hereby poo poo on your global warming theory.

At least the Masters is on TV.

And Oh yeah, Thank you to whomever for that whole beer invention thing. Much regards.

6. And Oh yeah, Thank you to whomever for that whole beer invention thing. Much regards.
    -------------------

True. Very good invention - Beer. Frankly I owe a debt of gratitude for the refrigerator. I never longed for the "good old days" before electricity and novocaine for dental work.

7. ========================
    Mr.King;
    Funny but i believe original poster,JN-badger.

Not to worry;
    they changed the name from global warming to climate change!!!!!!!.Changed the name to protect guilty

Not a prediction, but spring usually gets more comfortable/climate change.LOL

.Funny but true the media tried cold weather scare tactics in the 70's,but contrary to the will ful ignorance of many media,northern states average colder springs.not a prediction.

A goose down jacket is also comforting;
    they tend to fly/migrate north about this time of year[climate change] LOL:D