Weapon of Choice

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Hawker, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Charting: eSignal. Forget the rest.
    Analysis: eSignal / OmniTrader
    Book: Reminiscences, Trading in the Zone or Market Wizards. Hard choice.
    Platform: ButtonTrader
    Issue: NQ

~Scientist :cool:

#11     Sep 4, 2003
  2. Mine would still be NQ. Hardly any other issue out there that offers that many momentum plays in a day.

YM and ES come straight after that, and you can add some hi-corr stocks like MXIM. I've also good a few other, low-competition goodies I like to play - Like IACI.

~Sci

#12     Sep 4, 2003
  3. Fat Boy Slim
    Christopher Walken
    Marriot in Manhattan Beach, CA

#13     Sep 4, 2003
  4. Hawker

Hawker

I like Fat Boy Slim "Weapon of Choice" tune also. The video is funny.

And is where your trading station is " Marriot in Manhattan Beach" ? Surely by the pool eehh ? :D
    Which trading issue would you favor?

#14     Sep 4, 2003
  5. Hawker

Hawker

C'mon Traders !
    Choose your weapons. Stick to your software for Charts and analysis , pick your best trading book from your shelf and select only one issue to trade.

#15     Sep 4, 2003
  6. CQG

Liars' Poker

ES

#16     Sep 4, 2003
  7. Charts and Software :eSignal - TradeStation 2000i
    Trading Book :
    Trading issue : es

#17     Sep 4, 2003
  8. Hawker

Hawker

Hey . You forgot the trading book. Did you go out to get it, right ?? Don't trick us :D

#18     Sep 4, 2003
  9. Hawker

Hawker

Interesting that several fellows have stated Market Wizards as they favorite trading book .

I've to confess... I've been around for a while, have read and studied some trading and investing books but, I've not placed my hands on one of the Schwager's Trading Wizards books .
    Strange I'd say.

The same with music, I'm a Rock lover , actually I used to play in a band and I've never bought a record from the Beatles or even have a tune from them taped or burned in my life.

#19     Sep 5, 2003
  10. trying to think of a meaningful trading book that i have read and really nothing came to mind about trading but i read the mark douglas trading psychology books and thought they were very good reads when i was trying to make the transition from testing-paper trading into real money and becoming profitable.

#20     Sep 5, 2003