Wealthy Option Traders

Discussion in 'Options' started by CandleStick77, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I am posting this thread to find out what option traders here have made alot of money. I would like to keep the negative people out of the thread and here what the successful people have to say. If your out there and you have been making consistent high profit gains. Please post

2. I see these kinds of threads all the time but I find the question poorly defined.

I'm curious.

What do people here consider "wealthy" and what do they consider "a lot of money" in terms of annual trading profits?

3. Rimping

Rimping

Succesfull traders typically do not make "consistent high profit gains" but make huge homeruns once in a while.

Trading is not about making a living, but about getting rich!

4. Ok sorry let me define this fairly better. Someone that has taken $5,000 dollars and over time made enough money to quit there day job and invest conservatively on the market.

5. i got this in the mail last week. it only costs $995 and you will be rich. what could go wrong.

Last Chance to Double Your Money Once-a-Week -- Guaranteed
    Plus, we guarantee you’ll double your money once-a-week, on average, or you pay nothing. We’ll refund every cent if you choose to cancel within the first 90 days of service.

Here’s why we feel so sure in making this promise

Here are the highlights of our 2009 track record, posted in detail at our member website:

We have closed 73.3% winning trades at our *************** service.
    Our average gain on every trade, including the losers, is a stunning 175.7%.
    Our trades have doubled, or better, 69 times, so far.
    13 trades gave us 100% gains on the button
    29 more handed us profits of 105%-183%
    15 others at least tripled our money, with profits ranging from 200%-489%
    And we banked twelve humongous winners for gains of 500%, 550%, 563%, 581%, 645%, 800%, 847%, 850%, 1,310%, 1,400%, 3,700% and 5,300%.

6. Please don't post stupid comments. I am looking for successful traders here.

7. well this thread is definitely a waste of time

8. So, not "wealthy" but "comfortable"?

Doesn't that depend on where you live? $150K in Louisiana is a lot of money. In NYC it's scarping by.

In dollars - what do people consider "wealthy" and what annual income is considered "high" for traders on this board?

9. hey we are in luck. its not too late for this great deal. i just got this.the spammers never give up:

Some days I hate computers.

We sent you an important, time-critical message on Monday — and now my IT department says you might not have received it.

The tech guys had a fancy name for the problem. My eyes glaze over at the thought of calling it anything more than a “glitch.”

But here’s the bottom line: They tell me the problem is fixed now, so I’ve
    re-attached this message below — and extended your response window by another 24 hours.

With apologies,

Eri* *******
    Customer Service Manager

10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

yep!

#10     Jan 7, 2010