Wealthy Millennials Moving To California?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ironchef, Jun 10, 2019.

1. I think from the article that illegals 19-25 do take precedent over citizens. It’s not clear but that’s how it was posed.

I donate to many different groups (just not the DNC lol)

#11     Jun 10, 2019
  2. gaussian

gaussian

You must be talking about the boomers, who lived off of daddy's greatest generation money and destroyed economy after economy with their excess. Not only that, boomers were capable of single breadwinner houses, could work part time and afford school, and didn't have to compete on the global job arena. It must've been so hard to be a boomer. I couldn't imagine someone handing me a sack of money and a path to easy success instead of trying to defraud me for hundreds of thousands through the scam known as student loan financing. Or rents so high in major job hubs that you have to live in a shoebox with 3 friends to afford to save for retirement.

The millennial hate has to stop. It's such a trope I can't even take this seriously anymore. Millennial has become synonymous with laziness despite the vast majority of millennials working harder and for less than inflation adjusted wages of your average boomer at the same age. Here you are mocking the ones actually doing good for themselves. You must feel good about yourself.

State's rights. If California wants to provide it, Californians will pay the taxes for it. Who cares.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    #12     Jun 10, 2019
    Seaweed and Sig like this.
  3. Sig

Sig

It says they're eligible for it, not that they have precedence for it. They don't, by the way, that would be absurd.

#13     Jun 10, 2019
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. This thread is hilarious. In the words of Don Draper, "I don't think about you at all."

#14     Jun 10, 2019
    Cuddles likes this.
  5. ironchef

ironchef

They were talking about those that make >$100K a year. Of course, in CA, if you only make $100K, you do have to live off daddy's money.

#15     Jun 11, 2019
  6. That's why they enemy is winning... you don't seem to know who it its. (Hint...Politicians at fault, not the Boomer generation.)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    #16     Jun 11, 2019
    comagnum likes this.