Wealth-Lab Creator Has New Site

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Option_Attack, Jan 27, 2019.

1. At this stage it is hard to say. All I know is that Fidelity Brokerage is very thoughtful about there customers. We will see some updates this year, I am sure.

#11     Mar 5, 2019
  2. sle

sle

A cursory look is that he's back-testing/forward-testing a strategy on leveraged ETFs and probably does not take borrow rebates or transactions costs into account.

#12     Mar 7, 2019
  3. I can not follow you here. I am not sure what borrow rebates have to do with it?
    Also I feel, depending on the position size the cost of trading can be neglected.

#13     Mar 8, 2019
  4. Glitch

Glitch

The ETF Pairs Arb system trades two symbols, and MAYBE places 1 trade every 30 days on average. Even if it does not consider commission the difference would be negligible.

#14     Mar 8, 2019
  5. sle

sle

Is it a long-only system?

#15     Mar 8, 2019
  6. It buys QID and QLD. QID is ProShares UltraShort QQQ.

#16     Mar 8, 2019
    sle likes this.
  7. sle

sle

Interesting. Not interesting enough to subscribe, but interesting enough to read a description when I get home.

#17     Mar 8, 2019
  8. #18     Mar 8, 2019
  9. I am a subscriber because I am impressed by the percent profits. 90+ percent last year looks good for me. If you are better feel free to share your success on WealthSignals?

#19     Mar 8, 2019
  10. WL 4 was a great platform. In used it some years ago with a program called APS that generated code for systems. I still use NT7 and successor of APS called DLPAL S. Both great programs and I have developed some excellent systems but I miss WL.

#20     Apr 11, 2019