We will break out to the top tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mysharona2, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Ahhh?

that does sound exactly like stock. man he has lots of aliases.

#11     Aug 5, 2008
  2. This is exactly the sort of non-sensical, misinformed euphoria that I love to sell to. Have fun.

I can tell you Bernanke isn't going to lower rates. His next move will be up, but that's into 2009.

He can't lower them, because inflation would skyrocket.

#12     Aug 5, 2008
  3. Reading the same news, aren't we? It's not like the Fed statement was extremely rosy either. What a goof! It read like there's bad things, so we're going to be watching the data to confirm these bad things that so many on this site already see.

#13     Aug 5, 2008
  4. #14     Aug 5, 2008
  5. interesting...at 10:28pm nyc time...DOW futures down 4...ES up .50 and Nasdaq up 9.25...my point...not all 3 are up...hence...CSCO not creating big move afterhours...watch for great sell opp tomorrow

#15     Aug 5, 2008
  6. Mvic

Mvic

I agree a bear market rally but shorting (or if long selling) under 1300-20 will be too early.

#16     Aug 5, 2008
  7. I could care less if the mkt shoots up or down. what i need is volatility. give me volatility!!!!!!

#17     Aug 5, 2008
  8. kyc30090

kyc30090

&

Can't agree more!!

I thought traders are supposed to trade charts. I don't think we can make any money by arguing about what's gonna happen tomorrow or keep checking the after hours data. If increasenow thinks it's gonna have a gap up and fade the rally, why does he bother the fake every an hour or so?

Make a plan and trade the chart tomorrow.

#18     Aug 5, 2008
  9. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Hopefully we open on a gap-up and immediately begin to sell off, to create a dark cloud cover pattern. High volume, of course. Did anyone look at the volume today? It was pretty light for a 2.+% move loke we had.. Not a good sign!

#19     Aug 5, 2008
  10. Yea the volume was preety light today
    Since it is August and = all the big trader are on the vacation
    Well you never know may be they could take the market higher to make the bear,s and shot puke. or it could open higher just to get the longs trapped and get a nice shot from there
    As Long as you are a day trader screw all this and wait for you scalping setup :)

#20     Aug 5, 2008