We used to call them bribes...but now they call it lobbying

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Crispy, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Crispy

Crispy

http://www.getmoneyout.com/

If you`re a patriot then help petition to remove the lobbyist stronghold on Washington DC. If you`re a sheep then ignore and go about your bah bah businesssss....

2. if you are a republican vote for gingrich. he made millions playing the lobby game. he would know how to fix it. you think?

3. Crispy

Crispy

I am not a republican...I am not a democrat...voting and politics as they stand currently are shams. I have bi partisan hate of both major parties.

And by toeing your parties line you have bought right into it. They are all fucking crooks. So take this crap elsewhere.

4. "However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

GEORGE WASHINGTON, Farewell Address, Sep. 17, 1796

Yep, you nailed that one George.

5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

And how did Obama's campaign promise work out?

6. Nicely put.

Free Thinker back to his usual trolling and assorted bullshit.

7. thats fine but we dont live in a fairytale land. we live in reality. you are given 2 choices. if you are tired of the lobby industry which of those 2 choices will get you closer to your goal? a president like gingrich who got rich lobbying and a republican congress who is anti regulation and bought and paid for by lobbyists or the other choice?

8. not so good. the republicans have pretty much boxed him in.

9. BSAM

BSAM

Actually, the answer is simple:
    Never vote for a Democrat.
    Never vote for a Republican.
    Either way, the government wins.

10. Crispy

Crispy

Gingrich - Obama both career politicos = same, same.

Obama is bought and paid for by the healthcare industry we have his signature to prove it. If he were really for government provided healthcare he would have taken a total 180 in direction for his so called "obama care". Now we are forced to buy something from health insurance companies...far as I know that defines corporate fascism to a T. Obama is owned and if you deny it you`re wearing blinders.

The peoples petition and pressure will bring an end to the lobbying industry. You do remember that they work for us, right? We do not work for them.

Every year since I have been 18 I have voted against the incumbent. And I will again.

Toe that line "freethinker"...

#10     Dec 23, 2011