we often talk bucketshops like FXCM, How about a real good FX broker for a change

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by update, Jun 25, 2009.

1. livermore lived long time ago, talk is easy
    beating bucketshops is next to impossible, these guys today are not stupid, they control the dealing desk and price feed
    you don't control nothing

#31     Jun 28, 2009

2. An experienced trader knows how to trade strong trends, knows not to use too much leverage and knows when to take his profits

You are clearly not one of us...

If you subscribe to eSignal Forex, you can choose which broker you want to get charts from - i.e., gft, fxcm, pfg, gain, etc

You can compare the charts and last execution price from each one randomly and see if you're getting fucked by your broker

I do this a lot to see if there is too much hanky-panky going on -- sometimes, yes

But you're an absolute idiot if you think fx, options, index futures, gold, silver, wheat, stocks, etfs, etc.... are a fair game

Just quit! This is clearly not your calling

#32     Jun 28, 2009
  3. Just the kind of response I thought I’d get. You are all talk, no game. Give me a damn example of FXCM screwing you or someone else, otherwise I think I’m going to have to take an Exception to anything you say.

#33     Jun 28, 2009
  4. my only wish that you fools would remember me when bucketshop blows you to hell
    unfortunately you won't remember me because you guys are seriously demented

I mean it, you guys need help, medical help

#34     Jun 28, 2009
  5. That was a very funny story he gave about how he screwed the bucketshop.

There are 2 major flaws that can be exploited with FXCM. I will give you a clue – stops. That doesn’t include while ago their system used to go down for 30-60 seconds at a time, but you would still be able to execute market orders at the stale quote. Then I’d look on a different data feed and find out where the price would resume at when the system would work again. That hasn’t happened in awhile though.

#35     Jun 28, 2009
  6. Exactly, more rhetoric, no substance. You want me to trade at a Swiss firm with 4 pip spreads when I can trade at a US regulated firm with 1.2 pip spreads. I think you’re the one who needs the medical help.

I’m still waiting for your examples of people being screwed.

#36     Jun 28, 2009
  7. you are a poor man, you can't afford 100 k trades and trade with a real firm
    but believe it or not, your problem isn't just the lack of money

your biggest problem is lack of brain, I am sorry, some people just don't have what it takes

#37     Jun 28, 2009
  8. HA! You can’t back up your statements or give any examples so you have to turn to critisizing me that I don’t trade 100k lots. I hope you’re not a lawyer. You have no arguments. The judge would throw your case out and scold you for wasting the courts time.

#38     Jun 28, 2009
  9. Wow best thing i've read all day

#39     Jun 29, 2009
  10. Ignore him. He's worthless.

Just because someone has money doesn't mean they have ANY idea what they're doing.

Comments like that show just how sad this site is.

#40     Jun 29, 2009