we often talk bucketshops like FXCM, How about a real good FX broker for a change

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by update, Jun 25, 2009.

1. sorry when you start out like that, you are not in the league, we can't talk

#21     Jun 28, 2009
  2. moarla

moarla

3. #23     Jun 28, 2009
  4. How about your fairyland exchange?

:D :D :D

#24     Jun 28, 2009
  5. I am not collegeTra3der, don't you know

I am Cold/Jasonn

and please Cable, don't make me dig out your Oanda bitching post and RE-POST it

I am the person who sent you PM suggesting you take a look at ACM, but all you do is screw around, you are not a serious chap, you are too goofy for this biz

#25     Jun 28, 2009
  6. Not me, you must be thinking of someone else.....but why would I want to trade with a Swiss shop anyway?

ACM? No thanks, I'd sooner trade with FXCM than ACM, and that's saying something! :eek:

#26     Jun 28, 2009
  7. WOW,, WWWOOOOWWW

You just blew me away with your post
    let me explain

if you actually believe that FXCM is equivalent to ACM providing quotes from 10 different banks

if you believe that FXCM is equivalent to ACM's What you Click Is What You Get rule

then its all over, it is ALL OVER, people on ET are even more dumb down and useless than I thought
    I am not just disappointed in you Cable, I am disappointed in the basic reality we live in

I really ought to go and hang myself,
    I don't want to share this life with the rest of you
    I am ashamed to be a human being like the rest of you :(

#27     Jun 28, 2009
  8. A wee bit extreme but don't let me stop you!

Just not too bright are you. What I said was "I'd sooner trade with FXCM than ACM, and that's saying something!", lol, it wasn't a comparison.

It's a bit like saying I'd sooner stick pins in my eyes than try and hold a sensible conversation with you :D

You're quite a strange kind of adult.....assuming you are actually an adult of course!

Come on man we want entertaining on Sunday afternoon, you're usually better than this.....

#28     Jun 28, 2009
  9. I am a very serious guy when it comes to trading, I stopped underestimating what it takes to succeed in this
    there is simply too much on the line, success is important to me, very important

#29     Jun 28, 2009
  10. If you're truly a good trader, you can beat the bucketshops - more money to be made

Livermore lost all his money in the regulated exchange BUT made all his money in the bucketshops

The exchange is a crock! Bucketshops are the way to make real money!

#30     Jun 28, 2009