we now have a 100% gain under obama leadership.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#31     Feb 18, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

So if you want to quantify this argument why dont you tell me all of the things which Obama has done which have been pro-market which would be the direct cause of the market sky rocketing under his presidency? The only thing he has done which has helped the economy since he has been in office is print piles and piles of money, and throw it around to everyone with their hands out, any jackass could have done that.

Would it be the healthcare law? Numbers already show businesses laying people off cause of that.

Maybe its the new consumer protection agency. Yeah a bunch of new red tape has to be good for business.

Maybe it was the day he made the changes to credit card fees, in which every single credit company got slaughtered.

Tell me all of the policies Obama has taken which are pro-business i would really like to hear this.

#32     Feb 18, 2011
  3. true to form. now that i have drawn out and exposed the resident et right wingnuts for what they really are i want to point something out.
    i intentionally never said that obama policies were responsible for the 100% gain off the bottom. you just let your bias lead you in that direction.

#33     Feb 18, 2011
  4. Put your tights back on.

#34     Feb 18, 2011
  5. A total lie, very visible on the chart you posted.
    That rally occurred because of oversold conditions and the stimulus that mortgaged our kids' future.
    Of course you liberals are gonna deny it. So where are we now. 9.0% unemployment, 410K jobless claims. The Middle East in turmoil due to high food prices, thanks to Barry and QE2.
    This relentless rally from August is due to the Republicans' dismantling of Obama. [​IMG]

#35     Feb 18, 2011
  6. bone

bone

Two years into his Presidency, the economy under Ronald Reagan added well over 5 million jobs. (and that was thirty years ago, when interest rates were over three times what they are now, Arab Oil embargoes, and hyper-inflation).

Two years into his Presidency, the economy under Barack Obama added a bit over 500K jobs.

Both figures come from the same source: the US Bureau for Labor Statistics.

Go take another bong hit off that Daily Kos crack pipe.

#36     Feb 18, 2011
  7. You implied it; it was intentional.
    And you're an Obama useful idiot! [​IMG]

#37     Feb 18, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Policies? No, but you did credit his "leadership" such as it is.

[​IMG]

#38     Feb 18, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Once again, what do tax increases do for the economy?

Do you not know the answer or do you just not like the answer?

#39     Feb 21, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

????

#40     Feb 23, 2011