We need to bailout GM and Ford

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock_trad3r, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Unbelievable over a trillon dollars spent on bailing out deadwood, and the economy is getting is actually getting worse, and this fucking tool stucktrader thinks 100 billion more will solve everything. Stock your alternative opionons are idiotic at best. God what an idiot you are

#11     Nov 24, 2008
  2. Hmm seems like all anyone can do is attack me rather than the actual argument. Truth hurts, fools.

#12     Nov 25, 2008
  3. dude, in order to have an actual adult conversation, one needs TWO adults...You are not an adult.

#13     Nov 25, 2008
  4. What a great week. The citi bailout=8% rally in stocks and soon will come the GM bailout.

bailouts do work. That is why short sellers hate them, because they hate what's good for America and the economy.

#14     Nov 26, 2008
  5. So how long do you think this bailout rally will last Stock?

its gonna lose steam pretty quick I bet, then we will get a bounce in January, maybe a big one. That is when we see if this has legs. I doubt it mainly because the global recession is just starting. most nations reporting contraction have just begun to admit this (Britain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, etc). no way this is at bottom by next summer. maybe end of 2009 at best. THAT is when you generally see a low in equities, right at the worst of a recession, and then equities lead on the way up.

then again, nothing has been "normal" about this contraction. % losses already way above average for a bear market, and the time scale for duration of the "recession' will be longer than average as well.

just my opinion of course.

#15     Nov 27, 2008