We Need a Good Futures Forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Hacksaw

Hacksaw

Hey chainSaw ,

welcome to ET land, mofo.

Hacksaw. :D

#61     Oct 19, 2007
  2. TL...is that the VSA method commercial.....LOL! :D

Great points....over regulation KILLS all markets!

#62     Oct 19, 2007
  3. plungerx

plungerx

What a fuckin idiot. Chainsawtrader.... arent you the professional spammer and advertiser for the Trading Zoo? Apparently the Zoo team consists of zero traders, bullshit track record, and professional spammers. lol

Traders Laboratory is definitely a cleaner site without all the bullshit such as chainsawtrader posts. Too much regulation is certainly not good but there needs to be some kind of moderation to avoid spammers and jerks like chainsaw.

I have read here in ET that chainsaw is registered with multiple aliases. What a pathetic loser.

#63     Oct 19, 2007
  4. Jamestlab

Jamestlab

Yes I trade for a securities firm. The site was created prior to my entry into the insitutional world. Thus, no violation regarding Japanese compliance regulations have been met and thus I am able to run the site. The first thing I did was seek approval of the site upon entering the firm. However, as you may have noticed no videos have been posted since my entry in the securities industry.

Second, I used to trade accordingly to the size of my own capital. Now I trade accordingly to the size of the firms capital.

Third, read my reply on the post. I am not controlling the site in anyways. All I am doing is filtering spammers like yourself as Traders Laboratory is an educational community and not a yahoo chat board.

Fourth, please stop spamming our site and ET. Using 8 different usernames on our board is extremely desperate. Perhaps you should focus more on trading and not spamming.

#64     Oct 20, 2007
  5. Jamestlab

Jamestlab

I trade the big Nikkei. I dont think any trader in Japan for a securities firm will trade the YM during night hours. I did that on my own.

Apparently you are not aware of the difference between a retail vs insitutional trader. You also seem to be fairly immature and guessing you are probably within the range of 16-18 years old. Which now makes sense seeing how you conduct business.

I am done here as I find no value in this thread.

#65     Oct 20, 2007
  6. plungerx

plungerx

chainsaw, you are a fuckin moron. You crack me up hardcore. lol

You are providing good entertainment for all of us. lol

I seriously never felt sorry for anyone this retarded. You have made history.

#66     Oct 20, 2007
  7. IluvVol

IluvVol

James,
    I see you are in Tokyo? Same here. Just wondering whether you would like to chat a bit as I trade the yen fixed income markets. Send me a PM or reply here if interested...

#67     Oct 20, 2007
  8. Bankster

Bankster

What broker are you using?

#68     Oct 22, 2007