We Need a Good Futures Forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 11, 2007.

1. version77,

Guy Ellis made no mention of the zoo, so why are you? Have you become his spokesperson in absentia? Stay on topic if you can.

There is a separate thread for this zoo and you can vent there. But don't you realize your fascination and obsession with everything zoo helps, not hurts, them? Looks to me like you and mypivots are being used as advertising pawns and don't know it.

#31     Jul 29, 2007
  2. LOL, I guess this exchange pretty much answers your question BnB.

I think you'd better go back to your mentor. :D

JJ

#32     Jul 29, 2007
  3. So it is true that zoo members have been spamming mypivots and
    now they are doing the same at ET.

Thanks for admitting it.

#33     Jul 29, 2007
  4. I'm not admitting anything because I have no knowledge of the matter. Don't put words in my mouth.

I made an OBSERVATION. I think you are being played like pawns on a chessboard by those folks. What is strange is I don't know why you allow it to continue. The obvious answer is you like the publicity it draws and the controversy brings more advertising eyeballs to your identity stealing Website, which by the way, is in major need of a facelift.

#34     Jul 29, 2007

5. Everything you need to know about trading, and I do mean....Everything.....has already been discussed, sometime or another, on ET

Well, one does need to be diligent about the digging. I'll throw you a bone.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...erpage=6&highlight=publiasenigma&pagenumber=1

You already failed the first test in trading. Good luck with your endeavor.

#35     Jul 30, 2007
  6. I bet your face is in need of a major facelift...:p

#36     Jul 30, 2007
  7. By your own admission, any publicity is good publicity right?
    IF so, then you are the guilty one because YOU are the one bringing
    up mypivots in your first post! I guess you want them to have more
    free advertising?

And as far as stealing identities, you must be out of your paranoid
    frickin' mind... You need meds...:D

#37     Jul 30, 2007
  8. Isn't there a law against selling diphtheria and other bacterial diseases? :D

#38     Jul 30, 2007
  9. luftwaffe

luftwaffe

#39     Jul 30, 2007
  10. What complete toolkit requires a phone call as barrier to entry on a message board? How about I send a stool sample?

#40     Jul 30, 2007