We Need a Good Futures Forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Really, prove it.

If you actually believed what you say, you simply could have locked the account and be done with it. That's what any reasonable person would have done in that situation, not send emails asking for phone numbers. Talk about an invasion of privacy!

I posted here to let the trading community know what it is in store for going to your site. You must have been shocked to see your email posted here. You were caught red-handed trying to phish for personal information and now you're creating some kind of absurd alibi and cover story. You're digging a deeper hole for yourself and no one is going to believe you.

You have no integrity and cannot be trusted. Your actions and last replies give credence to other posts about you on ET and trickortrade.org In other words, you are living up to your reputation.

#21     Jul 28, 2007
  2. Hey, listen up asshole.

Don't post people's private information.

You've just destroyed any legitimacy you could have ever had.

Jimmy Jam

#22     Jul 28, 2007
  3. If you're really serious about trying to learn anything about trading, you have to put in a lot of work and spend time around traders who are interacting with each other.

That is part and parcel of the learning process.

If you want to stick around, you could try out the ES Thread.

If you're serious, good luck, hell, even if you're not serious, good luck.

Jimmy Jam

#23     Jul 28, 2007
  4. guy2

guy2

Your actions are well explained here:
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

You will always remain the same anonymous person with multiple aliases because you can never step out from behind the mask. You can say and do anything on this forum under your multiple aliases but it doesn't carry any credibility because you could be a high school kid from Indonesia fooling around.

Why don't you start a thread on Elite on the same subject matter that you started here?
    http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2118

By the way, how do you phish someone with their phone number? I thought that phising was when you received those phony links pretending to be your bank...?

#24     Jul 28, 2007
  5. guy2

guy2

He (Tandori Chick) posted it - read back a few posts in the thread - I was repeating what he said.

#25     Jul 28, 2007
  6. JJ, Don't waste your time with this loser who asks for people's personal information when his own Website doesn't provide an address or a phone number as contact information. Maybe he's looking for a date (he refuses to acknowledge I'm female, not male).

He is a classless and vile man and continues to tarnish his reputation by posting disgusting links like the one from penny-arcade.com. in his last post, which I've asked the moderator to delete. I guess it's okay to post vulgar links on mypivots but I think ET would have none of it.

#26     Jul 28, 2007
  7. luftwaffe

luftwaffe

Now YOU sound like a teenager from Indonesia, Ellis. Phishing, as you well know, can take many shapes and sizes, from asking for social security numbers to unlisted telephone numbers.

By the way, what's your mother's maiden name?

#27     Jul 28, 2007
  8. Another first time shill poster boy for the Zoo.

Guy already explained why he asked for the info.

HE KNEW THE ASS WOULDN'T PROVIDE IT STUPID.

Why don't you Zoo losers just go somewhere else.

#28     Jul 29, 2007
  9. You are a man pretending to be a female.

I guess that makes you a transexual.

#29     Jul 29, 2007
  10. Hey, why don't you post what is in store for those who barf up 7K
    for the Zoo mentorship? The last post in the Zoo thread at mypivots
    says it is nothing but japanese candlestick patterns.

The poster says it isn't anything close to being worth 7k. I
    believe he said you can find the same info in a book!

This is the REAL REASON for trying to steer those who would barf up
    7K at the Zoo Poo away from mypivots.

Because of all the negative posts there from alias Zoo members
    and even one from MP himself.

How pathetic can you get. How low can you go... sinking into the pig mud...

#30     Jul 29, 2007