We Knew This Was Coming--Obama Targets IRA's

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 5, 2013.

1. The process of dismantling the US socially, financially, and otherwise is a process that has been underway for quite some time. Acceleration of the financial demise began with LTCM and the repeal of Glass-Steagall. Democrats and Republicans are beginning to look more and more alike, despite the usual empty words. What is most troubling is the direction DC has taken. Reports of massive ammo buys and armoured vehicles for the good of the "Homeland". No explanations "why" have been forthcoming. Attacks on the first amendment, by the stupid, but highly dangerous "Josef Goebbels" playbook in use,the so-called "politically correct". This horseshit is nothing more than an attempt to stop people from thinking for themselves, and to be herded like sheep, being called "racist" and other names if a person fails to fall for their bullshit. The current attack on the 2nd Amendment is the result of these mind-control collectivists in the media and gov't. It goes on and on........
    Now, some on this board would defend the above actions as necessary, including one poster (whose search history mysteriously disappeared). Fine. To such ones I say........."Kiss My Ass".

#11     Apr 6, 2013
  2. I have considered the possibility that Odumbo is the ultimate Islamic terrorist. Whenever I mention this, people scoff.

However, I've yet to see anything out of him which contradicts that notion.

(And in case anyone is wondering... I'm not some nut case with an agenda. I'm schooled as a scientist.... which means (1) observe, and (2) suggest/form a logical hypothesis. The hypothesis is the working model until contradicted... at which time, the hypothesis needs to be revised. I've not yet seen anything which contradicts my hypothesis about Odumbo.)

#12     Apr 6, 2013

3. He certainly seems to be at odds with what is best for the US. He(Obama) talks a big game, but his actions speak volumes.

#13     Apr 6, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

No contradiction. You're spot on! And ABSOLUTELY he is a terrorist, zero question!

Couldn't believe I was in America when Fox news showed a clip of a guy who has invented "drone proof" clothing. Apparently, the guy has some technology that's supposed to be hard for drones to pick up a heat signature on. Can you believe we're now coming up with clothing to hide us from a deadly drone attack IN AMERICA?!?!?!?!?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Think I'm going to clean a few more AK-47 this afternoon, and some AR-15's.

#14     Apr 6, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Great post! And yes, the lunatic, government-loving fruitcakes on this board can kiss my ass as well!

#15     Apr 6, 2013
  6. This is exactly the policy of the Bernnanke Fed. Savers have been savagely punished, with near zero interest paid . Most elderly people have their money in CD's and money market funds. They want safety and predictability.

Their retirement savings are being wiped out to finance government borrowing. It's far more subtle than Obama's crude theft, but the effect is the same.

#16     Apr 6, 2013
  7. This pretty much says it all for me.

He has consistently opposed US interests and favored those of radical islam.

Are we, not to mention Israel, really better off because of the "Arab Spring?"

Obama allowed four Americans, including the U. S. Ambassador and some ex-SEALs, to be murdered in Benghazi while he was partying, and has never done a fucking thing to avenge it.

#17     Apr 6, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto!

#18     Apr 6, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously he has no problem with their murders.

#19     Apr 6, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

And NO ONE is holding the bastard accountable! If a Republican had done the same, he'd be hanging from the tallest tree in D.C.:mad: :mad: :mad:

#20     Apr 6, 2013