We Knew It Was Only A Matter of Time...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 27, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Correct. Not everyone who is closed minded is a redneck. But, we aren't talking about everyone. We are talking about rednecks.

Uh...my answers are my answers. Perhaps you should PM to me and tell me what I should respond with.

Protective against intruders, thieves, rapists, large rats.

#51     Jan 27, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Opt...You better stop by the local Chevron; you're running low on gas.

#52     Jan 27, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused: Uh...if you say so, Mr. Closed Minded on the issue. :D

Uh...me too.

A shoulder launched missile would generally be a very poor choice in those circumstances.

Should private citizens be allowed to own them you asked? (A favorite question/tactic of the anti gun nuts.)
    Personally, I think not.

#53     Jan 27, 2011
  4. I knew it was only a matter of time until someone who can't win with logic resorts to irrational personal attacks.

#54     Jan 27, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Lukie...

Are you getting sleepy; because you're starting to spin like a top?

Why can I have 300 AR-15s, but I can't have one shoulder fired missle launcher? Oooooooh, so you are in favor of some kind of gun control.

Had you rather face 300 AR-15s or one shoulder fired missile launcher? I believe I'm gonna have to go with the one missile launcher.

Straight answers will suffice. Quit trying to spin and keep away from the personal attacks. Oh, I guess an "anti gun nut" ain't that bad, but, you know.....

BTW---I think a shoulder fired missile launcher would be a very good deterrent to intruders.

#55     Jan 27, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Oh, yeah...You mean like this?:

#56     Jan 27, 2011
  7. Please go back and read your non sequitur responses...if you want to be logical or not, that is your choice.

#57     Jan 27, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes
    I don't think a rocket/missile launcher is generally considered a "gun".

owned by the ONE individual you suggested? 300 AR-15s (he can only shoot one of them at a time)
    It's your prerogative.

I thought I was, speaking of which how about some answers from you?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...I could fill a car with a homemade bomb using materials bought from a hardware store and the local seed and feed.

Or do you propose we also ban cars, hardware stores, fertilizer and diesel fuel along with those "evil" inanimate objects known as firearms? Just imagine how many Iraqis would be alive now if automobiles were not available to make car bombs out of. In fact if I'm not mistaken far more people in Iraq die from car bombs than shootings.

Last I checked here in the states roughly the same number of people die in auto crashes as shootings. Where is the outrage to ban automobiles here in the states? How many people die in hospitals every year from medical staff errors, where's the outrage and demand to close hospitals?

Lets say you banned all private ownership of firearms. Who is going to collect all the guns currently out there? The same federal and local agencies who have so successfully completely and utterly stopped drug trafficking, drug use, driving under the influence, theft, embezzlement, speeding, email scams, shop lifting, rape, assaults and on and on and on....?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you also thought/think a redneck is someone with a closed mind. Think what you want.

#58     Jan 27, 2011
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Logical by your definition? Naw. Have fun Opt.

#59     Jan 27, 2011
  10. BSAM

BSAM

The Constitution uses the word "arms". Can we agree that an AR-15 and a shoulder fired missile launcher are both "arms"?

So, this evening, and for the record, it appears to me that Lucrum is in favor of arms control for citizens of the USA: No nukes and no shoulder fired missile launchers. (Not trying to hurt your feelings, Luke, just trying to help you understand yourself as well as the need for weapons control in the USA.)

But I still don't understand why you think US citizens shouldn't have access to the shoulder fired missile launcher.

Now, let's move on, because you asked...

I'm not against banning cars, hardware stores, fertilizer, or diesel fuel. And guess what? I'm not in favor of banning all guns.
    And, I do think rednecks have closed minds on various topics. And, again, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings in case you are a redneck.

So, quit trying to spin like a top and just answer the question:

Why aren't US citizens allowed to have the "arm" known as the shoulder fired missle launcher?

You know ol' BSAM, Luke. You know my answers are always straight and to the point. So, don't try to spin. Don't try to spin. I'll put Bill O'reilly on your ass.:p

(Sorry for keeping you up so late brother.)

#60     Jan 27, 2011