We Knew It Was Only A Matter of Time...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 27, 2011.

1. I would hardly say severly limited in fact I was surprised to find out that Israel has tougher gun laws than us. Unlike the US gun ownership in the UK is a privelage not a right something to bear in mind before arguing comparisons.

#11     Jan 27, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Liberal logic:

"Gun owners are dangerous and should be put before a firing squad."

#12     Jan 27, 2011
  3. I'm not 100% sure what you just tried to say, but I'm guessing something to the effect of "I didnt take into consideration the fact that we are richer and more powerful than mexicans" correct?

If that so, then the answer is a question....How did we get so powerful? One of the main reasons was by letting people own guns. People are less violent if they know the person they want to shoot is holding a gun too.

#13     Jan 27, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

How do you know who is going to be the next law-abiding citizen who decides to walk into his former employer and start firing his AR-15?

What real good does it do to kill him, when he just shot down 30 former co-workers? And then it happens again, and then it happens again, and then it happens again...

What if these types didn't have access to AR-15s in the first place?

#14     Jan 27, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

WeeeHaaaa...Living in the Wild Wild West...The Wild Wild West!

This worked very well for Lucas McCain. But, come on now, it's 2011.

#15     Jan 27, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

People are the same today. Put this note on your home front window to prevent burglaries:

This Home Guarded By Shotgun 3 Nights A Week. You Guess Which Nights"

#16     Jan 27, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Pspr...

You ever been to Houston, Detroit, or LA?

#17     Jan 27, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

already did it last month.

#18     Jan 27, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

#19     Jan 27, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

No, I was referring to internal stratification. I mentioned the gini coefficient in another thread along these same lines. Check it out.

#20     Jan 27, 2011