We have topped...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Nov 5, 2010.

1. What he is really trying to say is he lost all his money so he wants everyone else to stop trading in sympathy of him. He is just jealous that some people still have money to trade.

#41     Nov 14, 2010
  2. Thanks for your love bro...

#42     Nov 14, 2010
  3. No.Heat

No.Heat

OP,

No one can predict the market consistently, what makes you think you can ?

You show up and act like a prophet to those in the know you come out as a big fool.

#43     Nov 14, 2010
  4. Thats right, I am the wizard! Dont you see my purple pointed hat!!!

I command the markets to drop!

http://finviz.com/fut_chart.ashx?t=ES&cot=138741,13874A&p=h1[\img]

At the end of the day, you will wonder why you doubted "The Wizard".

[QUOTE][i]Quote from No.Heat:[/i]

[B]OP,

No one can predict the market consistently, what makes you think you can ?

You show up and act like a prophet to those in the know you come out as a big fool. [/B][/QUOTE]

#44     Nov 15, 2010
  5. I know many of you are watching and wondering when it will be time to buy back in. Dont worry folks, I will let you know when its time. Its not time yet and wont be for a while so be patient.

#45     Nov 15, 2010
  6. S2007S

S2007S

I am probably more bearish than you but I have to disagree, this market can easily rally 5-10% more by the end of the year based off of nothing more than fed intervention and so called better economic numbers based off of all the stimulus bubble ben bernanke has thrown at the economy. The sell off or even collapse will come when least expected, until then this market will look like its going to sell off than turn around and start to rally again. Bubble ben bernanke will do ANYTHING possible to keep the markets rallying and economy propped up.

#46     Nov 15, 2010
  7. I dont think in terms of Ben Bernanke, the Fed or whatever else you can come up with. I think in terms of simple logic. We have another day of selling gentlemen.

[​IMG]

#47     Nov 16, 2010
  8. Bigaeon

Bigaeon

Oddly specific.

#48     Nov 16, 2010
  9. the market isn't tanking, the dollar is strengthening. this thread is a bust.

#49     Nov 16, 2010
  10. ok.

#50     Dec 2, 2010