We have topped...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Nov 5, 2010.

1. One thing that you guys fail to understand is that its better to miss a 5% move then to experience a 20% haircut. Im not interested in trading all the time because then I would become a bad gambler. A good gambler knows when to leave the table as they have an idea when their luck might turn. Now in leaving the table they might miss a few good hands, but they are also avoiding a bunch of bad beats.

Many of you guys are just a bad bunch of gamblers that must hang around the table playing cards until all hours of the night not knowing when to do something else.

I still maintain that this is the top. My timing might be off, but in a month or so when the indexes are ripping in then this call and my last top call will seem like sage advice that you should have followed. I know of some guys on other message boards that tried to trade through the downturn in April and were wiped out. They stopped posting after those bad beats.

If you want my opinion, then there will be a recession starting in January of next year. All you guys loaded up take caution...

#11     Nov 5, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

We don't.

#12     Nov 5, 2010
  3. TheMan

TheMan

where exactly do you people come from ?

I feel like, there is this mystical place that all failed traders go to, they are taught to be retarded and then sent to ET to educate the masses.

i will admit that it is entertaining though

:cool:

#13     Nov 5, 2010
  4. On 10-11-10 02:50 PM, you said:

On 10-20-10 04:33 PM, you said:

Today 11-05-10 11:32 AM, you said:

Progressive top calling!

Keep going.

#14     Nov 5, 2010
  5. pspr

pspr

And off, and off, and off, and off. Pretty soon we'll be calling you Jack! :p

#15     Nov 5, 2010
  6. Albert

Albert

You cannot possibly be betting the house on 1 indicator? Really? Did you go back and look at how long stocks were above their 50d in the 98-99 cycle? Jeez. For christ's sake, at least wait for a divergence.
    Why don't you enumerate A FEW coherent reasons to salvage your reputation instead of giving a one shot (although we are in the c wave of your top-calling) loser-take-all spew.

#16     Nov 5, 2010
  7. dear OP: welcome to my ignore list

#17     Nov 5, 2010
  8. Thats right, I am "betting the house" on one indicator...no you idiot, if you read through any of my posts then you would see I am in cash. I even broke it down further with the story of the gambler walking away from the table if you didnt understand what "going to cash" meant. Obviously, you did not understand either so you are now at the point of turning into a brick wall.

#18     Nov 6, 2010
  9. I haven't read too much of your non-sense. But I did happen to read your one post saying you went short on AAPL while it was at $300.

What? Denying it now? Or every one of your posts is just pretending you are trading?

#19     Nov 6, 2010
  10. magix3d

magix3d

I'd prepare for it, but won't trade it right now.

#20     Nov 6, 2010