We have the right to be stupid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Two different kinds of change Comrade.:p

#11     Feb 26, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

And the American people don't want your kind. Democracy, the worst system there is, except for...

Rush, you, throwing around the word "stupid" like you're qualified to say. You're not. It's sour grapes. You lost, now man the fuck up.

:p

#12     Feb 26, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

At least you waited until after lunch to start drinking today.

#13     Feb 26, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean the lazy welfare queen/parasite/affirmative action losers and their bleeding heart liberal cheer leaders don't want our kind of change.

#14     Feb 26, 2013
  5. It doesn't take any qualification at all to know that living on a credit card is a slow road to ruin. That's just common sense, which is apparently something that eludes the leftist thought process. Expecting someone else to pay the tab and be happy about it is the stupid part.

#15     Feb 26, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I issued a credit card to myself, I've been using it, and I've been making the payments without a hitch for a long time. Will I be ruined?

#16     Feb 26, 2013

7. Hope is all but gone, but there is plenty of change left to carry out, as Obama Regime is demonstrating.

#17     Feb 26, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

An utterly ridiculous and irrelevant retort/comparison with the federal government you know he was referring to, dumb ass.

#18     Feb 26, 2013
  9. No, you haven't been making the payments. Someone else been making them for you, and you expect them to be happy about it. Not only that, you want to increase your credit line every year and want someone to cover that as well. Worst of all, you want to add all your lazy ass friends on the card, and as expected, they don't have any money either. And someone you think this works out long term. Yep, I'd call that pretty f'n stupid.

#19     Feb 26, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

No, I make the payments every time I pay taxes.

#20     Feb 26, 2013