We Have A Total Dumbass For A President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Switchgrass!!!

#11     Jun 25, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I hear ya on the square-toed elf shoes, I wish I could fire the guys that wear those in my office.

Anyway, I just posted a variant of your only-property-owners-can-vote this week. The rules I would like (would need fleshing out, of course, we'd call the lawyers):
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3216117&highlight=encumbrance#post3216117

1) You must own your property free and clear, no debts, no encumbrances.
    2) Your property must be worth $2 million or more for the current period.
    3) You cannot have merely inherited your property.

Someone else suggested that only taxpayers should get to vote, but that would allow those on unemployment to vote (I'd have to check and see if that varies by state, etc.), but maybe we could add that as a fourth rule.

#12     Jun 25, 2011
  3. Well f*ck you too:D

#13     Jun 25, 2011

4. The solution is a weighted vote. Everyone can vote, but people with the above qualifications will have more than one vote. So let's say you own your home, have high net worth, etc. You can have five votes. You can have all five votes for Obama, or give two to McCain, or whatever.

#14     Jun 25, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apartment dweller eh?

#15     Jun 25, 2011
  6. I forgot about that. Good one. I see that crap planted around, passed off as landscaping.

#16     Jun 25, 2011
  7. Eight

Eight

Wow, I wonder if a teleprompter could be hacked!! That would be the practical joke opportunity of the century!

#17     Jun 25, 2011
  8. It was all over but the crying the day they gave women the right to vote.

#18     Jun 26, 2011
  9. Anybody who was stupid enough to be a birther should not be allowed to vote

#19     Jun 26, 2011
  10. 1- you can vote if your state isnt in debt
    2- you must be able to find your own butt in the dark
    3-you must take a math test as well, the republicans told us all our debts would be paid off by the year 2011, any republican who voted for bush tax cuts should be kicked to the curb an new talent found, no party in the history of America has voted for tax cuts with wars going on, but at least were debt free now since its 2011, you see why a math test would be appropriate

#20     Jun 26, 2011