we don't have too much time left to trade, another 25 years that is all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laptop, Jan 24, 2007.

1. laptop

laptop

well excuse me sir, Mr Bluud

but I'll be the judge of what is real and what isn't .......you mortal :cool:

(this post kind of makes you wonder, just what kind of people are you communicating with)

#31     Jan 24, 2007
  2. bluud

bluud

:D HAHA ... sure God, what ever you say

#32     Jan 24, 2007
  3. mjh

mjh

[​IMG]

THE SKY IF FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#33     Jan 24, 2007
  4. Almost everything (maybe except being trapped and going to die :) ) you wrote above happened in my life (in Russia in the beginning of 90's).

What I can say is everything has two sides: yes it's a tough time, but it's a time of many great opportunities as well.

And after all: "everything what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger" (Nietzsche). :)

#34     Jan 24, 2007
  5. laptop,

it is good idea to diversify your business regardless of end of markets/world etc. Invest part of your capital to non-financial business as much stable as possible.

#35     Jan 24, 2007
  6. No I'm not, Im actually pointing to the fact that your first reaction is that you only have 25 years left to trade. Cause you sure are not gonna do a d*mn thing about it. You gonna go buy a Hybrid or electric car? Are you going to support sustainable farming by buying their products? Are you going to reduce your Air Conditioner use? Are you gonna get involved in the industry? Are you gonna look to invest in renewable energy projects directly?

Vote democratic, yeah, that is not going to make much of a difference. They are POLITICIANS. Even if BlueStreek is a total retard, he does have a point about all the BS behind any movement, right or wrong, as soon as politicians and corporations get involved.

Of course, to actually deny global warming, you have to be mentally retarded or in total denial. I'm seeing such dramatic weather changes in NYC, that Im amazed that people do not stop and really say "Hmmm".

There is stuff going on, but it will take a few drastic events to really get serious action. I'm watching Miami's coastline and all those wonderfull highrises built right by the water. Every year the water moves closer & higher, just a matter of time.

#36     Jan 24, 2007
  7. <i>"you've been marked as dumb ass in my books jimmy since apr of 2006"</i>

With a start date of Jan 2007, how is that possible?

#37     Jan 24, 2007
  8. Joab

Joab

For anyone that doesn't believe in Global warming, I suggest you come to Canada for a visit ... it's happening really fast.

Toronto is the new Tampa.

I'm buying waterside property soon for all the tourists. :cool:

#38     Jan 24, 2007
  9. It's kinda cold right now though. Vancouver is the new Tampa.

#39     Jan 24, 2007
  10. It's just a cycle, we are actually in a warm spell in the middle of an ice age

#40     Jan 24, 2007