we don't have too much time left to trade, another 25 years that is all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laptop, Jan 24, 2007.

1. well oct. options expiration through jan options expiration are the most bullish months, then you get punctuated bursts of selling in an otherwise, orderly slow, downtrending market which at times seems to be trading sideways, until you wake up in may, and the charts all show jan as the highs for most stocks. Then sell in may and go away, and buy back after the damage is done, and get ready for the 3 month rally for the typical historical pattern (all else being equal) with terrorism, war, economy.

#21     Jan 24, 2007
  2. laptop

laptop

Hi, all

listen, I have a forex strategy that when given away, actually won't diminish it severely.

so why don't I give it away right here on ET

cause I am a hard ass, and no one ever gave me shit for free

#22     Jan 24, 2007
  3. ken__0

ken__0

Il give you mine stay away from forex.
    free c .
    maybe laptop you could change my mind about the wonderfully opportunities in the forex market but we have a crisis
    mexicans citizens are complaining about the price of tortillas. with corn around all time highs.

#23     Jan 24, 2007
  4. laptop

laptop

well kenny boy, here comes the story

what drives a hard ass like me, is the fact that someone out there is successfully taping forex

so I told myself, I got futures nailed, so why can't I figure out this out of control forex

so I thought about it, and I had to throw lot of stuff away from stocks and futures

and then it hit me.

its so simple, it just requires, different approach

#24     Jan 24, 2007
  5. i noticed a little typo. you replaced an 'm' with an 'r'. and that 'd' with an 'h'. oh and i can see a 'd' that should have been a 'b'. oh an obviously you meant that 'a' to be a 'u'. its ok. those letters look similar.

edit: nevermind. i reserve that judgment for the post below this.

#25     Jan 24, 2007
  6. bluud

bluud

actually a world in chaos is more exciting, .... I don't know I'm bored these days, everything seems to move so slowly, nothing fun is going on in the world ... people just talk and talk about the future, past and present all their talk is the same shit they repeat over and over ... the last fun I had was the war on Iraq (http://finance.google.com/finance?q=dia&hl=en and click on 5yrs or MAX). Also the tsunami was kinda fun too.

take a look at peak oil videos on youtube http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=peak+oil, I think most of it is shit, but if it were true we could have some fun maybe after several years, or maybe global warming, Jesus's return (massive slaughter), a comet strike, the sun cooling down or just the earth blowing up might bring happiness back to this world.

seriously life is just fucking boring, I wish governments would pass a law that if someone walks into a hospital and says I want to die, after having him sign a piece of shit, they'd inject some chemical that would kill him without pain, I'd be the first to go, I just don't have the guts to do it myself.

many people believe we shouldn't wage war on other countries and kill their people, I just don't get were they get that childish and stupid idea from ... the funny thing is most of these people don't even believe in their boring god ... there is no logical reasoning behind defending the life of a worthless iranian or a turk or a chinese ... they're just plain cheap ... we can continue life without their existence ... you might claim they are our oversea slaves ... true, but we are not so dependant on their existence, the world population is rapidly growing we can find slaves in many other countries too, and kill them after we have used them!

Trading used to be fun and exciting in the beginning, oh my god im losing money, oh ... look i earned so much today ... it didn't last long, now it's just boring, I do it cause I'm addicted and for the money, I'm not gonna work for another fucking company they make billions and pay in pennies. I pay my taxes and I want my government to spend it on nuking other countries.

Anyhow fuck this world and who ever came up with this shit, everyday I wake up to hear a exciting news and nothing is going on in this world.

#26     Jan 24, 2007
  7. laptop

laptop

bluud, I don't quite know what to say to that.

oh wait I know

USA USA USA

just joking, well I truly hope for your sake bluud that you wake up one morning and see that your local stores are empty

that your money is worthless

that police are powerless

that you wake up and realize that you should have bought a gun

that you realize that you are trapped and soon will die

I hope that would be exciting for ya

#27     Jan 24, 2007
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

Why 25 years? Does he predict the end of the world by then? I have not seen the movie yet.

#28     Jan 24, 2007
  9. laptop

laptop

actually duke he says in 50 years

but me being smart ass, I say turmoil in 25

because I think ahead don't I

#29     Jan 24, 2007
  10. bluud

bluud

actually it would be exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you know that it won't happen ... so talk about something more real, like seeing iran being nuked

#30     Jan 24, 2007