we don't have too much time left to trade, another 25 years that is all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laptop, Jan 24, 2007.

1. laptop

laptop

Bluestreek

I've been meaning to ask you, how do you come up with your signals

I am technically based, what about you

do you read news, and do you actually live off markets

or are you one of those countless wannabies

#11     Jan 24, 2007
  2. TROLL ALERT!

#12     Jan 24, 2007
  3. laptop

laptop

you are such a wannabe jimmy

maybe if you stopped hanging out on ET so much and studied charts, you could make some money

#13     Jan 24, 2007
  4. ken__0

ken__0

Ok laptop I will help the problem I will cease eating beans immediatly, why the effect of no gas coming out my ass ought to increase that 25 to 25yrs and one milla second.
    can you hear the people shouting horay horay coast to coast.

#14     Jan 24, 2007
  5. Oh, I get it!

This is one of those threads where the more you read it, the dumber you get.
    Try reading up on the topic of earth shifting on its axis before you get on the global warming bandwagon, genius. :eek:

It's been fun.

JJ

#15     Jan 24, 2007
  6. ken__0

ken__0

hey laptop speaking of pollution and waste and littering. china just shot one of their satillites all up. Now those pricks have littered outerspace with busted up satillite junk all over the place.

#16     Jan 24, 2007
  7. laptop

laptop

we put up way more junk than china

besides, I am glad those ETs are having harder time coming here

#17     Jan 24, 2007
  8. do you know how many NGO`S and "nonprofits" that are based just on the green movement. Shoot bp even tried to market themselves as a green company, and ty were about as anti-green as you could get----notice how you don`t see those bs commercials anymore after they wouldn`t even do the minimal preventive upkeep on the alaska pipeline, texas city plant.

we have global warming, the sun will burn up the earth eventually--and i am a-political--no party affiliations.

and laptop don`t trade off of anything you read on a message board......the best way to make money in the markets is to piggyback off of the players---research what they are moving and tag along for the ride, just don`t be the last one looking for the chair when the music stops.

#18     Jan 24, 2007
  9. laptop

laptop

what are you saying blue streek that I should ignore your signals :D

by the way, I was thinking down tomorrow too

why do you think its down.

just a feeling or insider info

#19     Jan 24, 2007
  10. ken__0

ken__0

Anyone know where smartmoney went i cant find him?

#20     Jan 24, 2007