We don't have a prayer people, Here is what's a comin

Discussion in 'Economics' started by You Wish, May 7, 2009.

1. You Wish

You Wish

you do realize that "LOUD" people like you are the first the get rounded and disappear in FEMA camps

you are already an "Undesirable"

you need to be smart like me, Praise the elite gods of the FED every now and then

#11     May 7, 2009
  2. You Wish

You Wish

what is quite funny to me is that people who will get rounded in the first wave

they don't realize that half of them will be experimented on by military and will die horrible death

YOU DON'T WANT TO BE Rounded in the first wave believe me

I have seen this before, 1992 Balkan wars

#12     May 7, 2009
  3. You Wish

You Wish

large part of my neighborhood got rounded up by the military, these people were never heard from again,

Their Cars and valuables was also mobilized by the military and were never seen again

#13     May 7, 2009
  4. You Wish

You Wish

My father had a friend who was a Major in military intelligence, he told my father that undesirables (the rounded people) even served as source of fresh organs for military and high profile civilians

they would take these healthy people and gut them and take kidneys, heart, cartilage, whatever was needed

#14     May 7, 2009
  5. You Wish

You Wish

Some children of the UNdesirables were sold as sex slaves to organized crime outside of country, some went to Russia, some went to Israel :(

#15     May 7, 2009
  6. You Wish

You Wish

Education system was quickly reorganized to teach how everything was justified

and that people who disappeared in the middle of the night were automatically traitors and deserved whatever came to them

#16     May 7, 2009
  7. edpolton

edpolton

You are on the wrong forum. You need to post at goldismoney.info

Your posts will seem optimistic to those guys.:D

#17     May 7, 2009
  8. You Wish

You Wish

shit happens my young inexperienced friend, shit happens

#18     May 7, 2009
  9. You Wish

You Wish

if you guys want to know more of what happened during Balkan wars I will tell you

things you definitely didn't see on CNN, or read in your sterilized papers

thank god for Canada, best freakin country on Earth, and I mean it

#19     May 7, 2009
  10. You Wish

You Wish

Some parts of the country did not like to be conscripted into army so easily, in areas where it seemed like peace would endure

Mossad agents dressed in enemy uniforms would attack and provoke civilians making sure to leave signs that it was the enemy who did it

these guys even learned few swear words in local language so that few witnesses left alive could swear it was the enemy who attacked

#20     May 7, 2009