We can't feed all these people...that would only create dependency...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Translation: "Please Please don't repeatedly point out RCG's chicken shit cowardice"

Don't worry numb nuts, the OP has me on ignore. He can't even see me eviscerating you with your own words.

#21     Nov 27, 2012
  2. no he wasnt:
    I am personally convinced of the great power and deep significance of Christianity, and I won't allow any other religion to be promoted. (Adolf Hitler)

#22     Nov 27, 2012
  3. wjk

wjk

Interesting how gov and religion are so much alike. For example: Change two words in your first sentence. Replace religious with entitlement and religion with government.

#23     Nov 27, 2012
  4. "Religion is regarded by the common man as true, the wise man as false, and the rulers as useful."

~Seneca the Younger 4 b.c.- 65 a.d

#24     Nov 27, 2012
  5. No question about it. Even the religious zealots on these forums don't start multiple threads a day about religion.

Meanwhile, Free Thinker can't go a few hours without the topic forcing him to start a new thread.

In between his religious bashing threads, he has to start another couple of Republican bashing threads...yeah, this guy is really "evolved", LOL.

#25     Nov 27, 2012
  6. Christian + Republican = Hypocrite

#26     Nov 27, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

futureCUNTs + his gay brother = nasty "experimental sex".

#27     Nov 27, 2012
  8. jem

jem

Free Thinker is the very thing he despises... he is a fundamentalist who flipped the obeject of his obsession.
    Many people speculate that Hitler was also self loathing.
    Hitler and free thinker seem to run the same type of campaign to marginalize people of a faith.

yet free thinker thinks what he is doing is good.
    I wonder if hitler thought the same.

with respect to our other venomous lefties...I find it interesting to watch as they proclaim tolerance, love and their intellectual superiority. They love to put down the right with jesus's admonitions but never seem to apply humility and tolerance to themselves. It would all be entertaining but...

I start thinking about my 4 kids and the mountains of debt these selfish democrat leftist bastards are piling up and asking for more. I wonder how my kids will ever pay back the 250000 grand each they already owe.

And I think about the drones they are turning out with their poor education.
    And I get concerned for the Orewellian future they are marching in step with.

#28     Nov 27, 2012
  9. The guy certainly has issues which go far beyond the usual debating of whether a God exists or not. It would not surpirse me if as a young lad he had his face coverd with wiener gravy freshly delivered from the Padre.:eek:

#29     Nov 27, 2012
  10. isnt that a catholic speciality? never was a catholic. only been in a catholic church a couple of times for funerals.

#30     Nov 27, 2012