We can't feed all these people...that would only create dependency...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 27, 2012.

1. "We can't feed all these people...that would only create dependency..."

republicans in a nutshell. yet these same republicans claim to be jesus following christians. are they hypocrites? its probably a good thing there really is no heaven or hell because some republicans would be in big trouble:

http://twitpic.com/bgrz6s

Matthew 25:31-46
    34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

2. Mercor

Mercor

Quoting the bible.....God bless you FT
    ....Thanks for spreading the good word.

3. Since Obama won perhaps all his followers should "adopt" a poor family. there's more of you who want to help the poor with freebies, so do it and leave the Reps out of it. That'll show us.

:eek:

4. i would be willing to bet that i know more about the bible than most bible thumpers on et.

5. jesus would be proud of you.

Matthew 19:21 Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

6. Mercor

Mercor

Thats because you are a religious nut, a fanatic, longing to find the meaning of life.

7. Most bible thumpers I have found are amazingly ignorant of the book that they profess.

8. a mind free of religious bondage allows one the recognize the meaning of life.

Beliefs should be a search for truth and understanding, not denying reality so you can have faith in a compendium of books written by unknown authors over hundreds and hundreds of years complied much later by other fallible men, as 100% literally correct. That is a faith that is truly blind

9. My personal donataions to the homeless generally is ten bucks and a pack of smokes. None of this ebt card bs or income qualifying bullshit, rags for clothes is good enuf for me.

(although a sign "will work for food", etc with good punctation/ spelling is a dead giveaway. caveat emptor.

10. There was this guy, he came on a day time talk show and for the whole time all he did was utter ''God made Adam and Eve , and not Adam and Steve.'' . :D .

#10     Nov 27, 2012