We are the worst Covid affected country in the world

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Apr 3, 2020.

1. jem

jem

Sovereign Immunity and the FTCA would like to have a word with your class action suit.

However, I am not saying the govt would not set up or fund or decide to pay out.
    I am just saying you would have to learn the FTCA, see if your claim is allowed and see of the govt accepts it. It would be similar in a state like CA also. It seems to me allowing for the use of an experimental drug during a worldwide pandemic would hardly be seen as negligent unless the states are not allowing its use.

#241     Apr 9, 2020
  2. volente_00

volente_00

And based on current numbers still 99.8% chance you won’t test positive in the United States

And if you actually show symptoms and do take take the test ~95% chance you test negative

But let’s ignore facts and hype up gloom and doom while the whales make a killing once again at the expense of the sheep

#242     Apr 10, 2020
  3. virtusa

virtusa

Isn't that what we traders do on a daily basis? Trying to make a killing at the expenses of the sheep (as the wolves try to eat us).

#243     Apr 10, 2020
  4. smallfil

smallfil

It should be up to the doctor and patient. ET trolls can refuse Hydroxychloroquine and instead, opt to be hooked to a ventilator if you get infected with Corona Virus and experience serious symptoms? You ass clowns up for that? A huge majority of those hooked to a ventilator die. As for lawsuits, just wait for the Corona Virus to be controlled and the US opens up its economy again. Every ambulance chasing lawyer will come out of the woodwork to sue doctors who did not prescribe hydroxychloroquine to their patients who died in the process. It will be malpractice and I doubt any jury will be sympathetic to any doctor who does not do his utmost to save his patients because of his partisan politics.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    #244     Apr 10, 2020
  5. Huh. This asshole likes to call people "snowflake" and argue with them. Time to put this idiot on ignore.

#245     Oct 10, 2020