We are the worst Covid affected country in the world

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Anyone else find it interesting about the reports coming out now that dogs and cats have been the harbors of this corona virus for many many years? Apparently it is the cause of kennel-cough in dogs.

Coincidentally, the city of Shinzen in China just banned the consumption of dogs and cats for the first time yesterday. Things that make you go *hmmm!*

#11     Apr 3, 2020

2. I told you to be careful about what you wished for.

#12     Apr 3, 2020
  3. Wallet

Wallet

Maybe we should adopt North Korea’s approach, they have zero cases of coronavirus. Well they actually had one confirmed case, they executed the guy.

Guess that approach works in the Philippines too, they shoot quarantine violations.

Maybe Venezuela’s approach? It’s all a global conspiracy against China.

No, UN we do not have the worst, and for the sane world we’re holding our own.

This whole exercise is a total waste of time and energy. Reserve my posting for constructive material.

If you’re actually trying to be constructive my apologies, you stand alone among your peers.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    #13     Apr 3, 2020
    LacesOut likes this.
  4. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Someone post a chart of # of cases per million.

#14     Apr 3, 2020
    LacesOut and Wallet like this.
  5. Wallet

Wallet

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Useless without accounting for similar populations and population densities:
    upload_2020-4-3_20-27-40.png

#16     Apr 3, 2020
  7. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

I'll just leave this here. Sorry, you can't see USA on the list because it's too far down.

coviddeaths330.png

So now that that's debunked about the US being the least prepared I just have one thing to say....

BOOM, ROASTED!

#17     Apr 3, 2020
    LacesOut likes this.
  8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

There's a difference between deaths with covid and deaths due to covid. Currently any assumed death is recorded as death by covid. CDC released guidelines on classifying covid deaths and no definitive lab test is required.

#18     Apr 3, 2020
    LacesOut likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

yes, I am aware of the latest white washing talking point. Turveyd, do you really need another account?

"Hey guise, this old man died of heart failure from it overexerting & pumping due to lack of oxygenation. Let's put him down as heart failure and not COVID."

#19     Apr 3, 2020
  10. Overnight

Overnight

BS statistics. You can spin it anyway you wish. Deaths per 1 million persons? Well, gee, if Italy has 3 million people in it, but the USA has 300 million, obviously the numbers will be skewed to the lower populous country on death rate!

Pound for pound, China has the most number of death, because they are liars. We know this. USA is next, and then India.

Remember them? India? They will not be reporting on the millions who die in the Ganges from Covid, because Ganesh will protect them in the afterlife.

It is all BS.

#20     Apr 3, 2020