We are the worst Covid affected country in the world

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Apr 3, 2020.

1. UsualName

UsualName

No other country will have such a disaster from Covid as the USA. No matter how you look at the numbers, whether en masse or per capita infections/hospitalizations/mortalities, it’s us. We were the least prepared and worst led country on earth.

We truly had a plague unleashed on us like nobody else.

FF03336D-762A-4D96-92CF-65502B04AF1D.jpeg

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Couldn't have a worse response unless you installed a puppet and sabotaged it.

3. Wallet

Wallet

Seeing as we’re what 4.5/5 times the population of the UK or France, nearly 7 times Spain, I’d say our figures are not the worst, albeit that sounds very callous.

We are not the worst led country, come on, this political crap helps no one.

Bunch of sorry ass, truth be known foreign paid trolling hate-baters.

Toutvabien, Dr. Love and Clubber Lang like this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

yes, yes, anyone that cares for the USA's well being must be a foreign troll.

5. Wallet

Wallet

I see very little care for this country in most of the liberal posting here, nothing positive, nothing of value, no helpful information shared, just a lot of people bashing everything, spreading hate and politically motivated hit pieces.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

You should be grateful we're keeping your dumb asses informed during this pandemic. Don't expect a sugar coat on top.

7. UsualName

UsualName

I cannot say the facts without you guys claiming it’s political.

Our trajectory is the worst in the world. There is no rewinding this back. Italy and Spain aren’t even in our league anymore.

8. That’s because the hardcore libs hate America and enjoy watching mass deaths and economic pain.
    #Fact

9. UsualName

UsualName

I am sharing helpful information. It’s called the truth.

I have been posting for over a month about how we as a country need massive changes and all I got was this is political. There’s nothing political about a disaster. The only ones being political are the people who deny the truth.

10. UsualName

UsualName

Your denial is political.

#10     Apr 3, 2020