We Are No Longer a Nation of Laws

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Dec 22, 2009.

1. jem

jem

this leave america quotes comes from a communist who is always against the majority vote when the side I support is in the majority.

If you are too dumb to understand that governments have a history of getting too powerful and too corrupted - I feel sorry for you.

But, I know you are not that dumb. You do harbor communist ideas.

#21     Dec 26, 2009
  2. What is so duplicitous from folks like you, and this has been around for a long time...first time I heard it was in the 60's from the rednecks who said "America, love it or leave it."

So, you don't love America the way it is, then leave it, right?

Oh, and you are dead wrong about governments.

Governments don't corrupt or get too powerful, people do...

I feel sorry that you are so terribly lacking in average common sense...

Stop the insanity of blaming the "government" and put the blame where it belongs: The people in government.

You didn't complain when Bush and Cheney were exercising their abuse of power and strengthening the executive branch's power and corruption, but not that you are out of power you seem to actually care?

You are a fraud...

#22     Dec 26, 2009
  3. Very well put.

Most of these people live in states that collect massive amounts of farm subsidies. These people are the largest collectors of welfare.

These people also uniformly suffer from all types of sickness related to morbid obesity and tax the medicare and medicaid system.

These people and the imbeciles they elect are all hypocrites. They are for big govt. when it's republican only. They are for welfare when it benefits them.

The best way to deal with these hypocrites is to ignore them. The only way you'll get any sense into their tiny brains is to beat the sense into them.

#23     Dec 26, 2009
  4. jem

jem

Never in my life have I seen two posts of such insanity back to back.

a radical minority rights loving commie trying tells someone else to love america or leave it and he calls me a hypocrite? and then says governments don't kill people - people do.

Next another commie compares supporting farm subsidies to what, I do not even get the rant?

Who supports big government around here? No one I read, but the neo commies like zzz. Very few people were happy with the way Bush and his corrupt bunch were spending money. However we were all rightly concerned with what the Democommies were going to do if they got control.

#24     Dec 26, 2009
  5. loik

loik

Of course government = people, ergo people can`t get to much power(big government) over other people.

#25     Dec 27, 2009
  6. loik

loik

Barack Obama has the backing of 30 % of the eletorate and 22 % of the population, free market, multiple choice is better.

The government has unlimited legal resources, government make the laws, government controls the courts, government appoints the judges etc.

The UN makes sure every country on the planert is a collective, i.e. one can`t leave the collective.

Insurance companies does not have the right to initiate vilolence/unlimited legal resources/make the laws/control the courts/appoint the judges etc(and if they do it`s thanks to the big government).

#26     Dec 27, 2009
  7. loik

loik

It`s political democracy, i.e. 30 % of the eletorate and 22 % of the population rule the rest. It`s not a free market democracy.

#27     Dec 27, 2009
  8. loik

loik

One can choose an insurance company, governments are governments everywhere on the planet, i.e. one can`t leave.

#28     Dec 27, 2009
  9. loik

loik

Profitability = there has to be a balance(i.e. balance sheet, i.e. investors/employees want compensation), i.e. one can`t consume/promise(politician/government) more than one produces. Today western welfare states are heaviliy indebted, so todays generations can live in affluence(chinese people etc have a low standard of living), and unborn future generations will have to pay.

#29     Dec 27, 2009
  10. The biggest commies around are republicans.

You should study the history and origins of neoconservatism before mouthing off. Not everyone on here is as ignorant as you monkeys. The only people you fool are other monkeys like yourself.

If you don't like the govt. you can vote to change it. However most of you monkeys suffer from the " Congress is bad but my congressman is great" syndrome. When your monkey candidates lose the vote, your little monkey brains go off the deep end.

You are as dysfunctional as the individuals you keep voting for.

As for your comments on "Democommies", your diminutive monkey brain fail to grasp the depths of sheer hatred the average voter has for anything related to unamerican republicans.

If the political choice is between voting for Satan and a small time demon, you can bet the voters will choose the demon over the more evil Satan.

Republicans are the foot soldiers of satan. A party of pedophiles, crooks, liars and enemies of the state ruling over a bunch of non-thinking monkey voters. glenn beck knows all of the above, but he's too busy crying all the way to the bank.

#30     Dec 27, 2009