We are in a slow motion Crash!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by blowingup2012, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nice, my first was 1989. I was long 10 OEX index puts. Although technically that one may be officially remembered as a mini crash.

#31     Apr 11, 2012
  2. that was one wild fckn move. I couldn't bring myself to jump in, but i remember watching it.. it was like electronic death throes.

the dude next to me bought it for his ira.. poor bastard. I think he bought around 30 something with a couple thousand shares. The look on his face that Mon was just stone, i looked at him like sorry bro.. and he just shrugged. his words were something to the effect of "who knew?"

The best part was that he couldn't hold an intraday position if his life was on the line but he could eat a monster loss with a straight face. He was a good guy though.

#32     Apr 11, 2012
  3. Last august, we put in orders just before close that friday (post market shorts) when the news about the downgrade came out. I was so out of control (happy) I called my broker Mon night to make sure the trades would count.

Sometimes soros dreams do come true. :cool: :)

#33     Apr 12, 2012
  4. Yes, we are headed into a second Great Depression or a third Long Depression. History repeats.

That said, I bought the dip in the past few weeks and three times made 20-40 ES points each time. Get it? We are headed into a Depression and I only took three long trades the past few weeks and still made money.

#34     Apr 12, 2012
  5. Looks like the ole fave like AAPL are now selling off. Just like in 2007 the selloff in Google prompted us that a recession was coming so will the selloff in AAPL. My advice, by gold and coal miners.

#35     Apr 13, 2012
  6. 15 ES points lost in 15 minutes

#36     Apr 16, 2012
  7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i agree here.mi think we are entering a sustained downtrend. we will probably drop another 10% or so.

#37     Apr 16, 2012
  8. Prepare for the next leg down!

#38     Apr 18, 2012
  9. The last time you posted about a decline in this thread, two days ago, was near 1360 on the ES. Since then, the low has been 1359 and the high 1388.

Did you ever think that you just aren't good at this, except possibly as a contrary indicator?

#39     Apr 18, 2012
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Maybe he's GrandSuperCycle.

#40     Apr 18, 2012