We Are Hungry!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

IF it's healthy you mean?
    That's not freedom.

#11     Sep 25, 2012
  2. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucrum, you can see (most) people in the USA is no restrictions to choose what you can eat. This (one) program is for poor people. If this people not having enough nutrition when they go on this government program, only then this government program is supplement food to them. They are not tell them what they can bring, they only add food to their choice. But really, do you think in the USA you have no choice and freedoms? Because you have so many choice and so many options. And your supermarket is full of good foods. And too in the summer you can drive to many markets of the farm and buy fresh produce. In New Jersey, I can go to the rural road and buy so much tomatoes, peppers, peaches, blueberries. No one stop me, no one ask me how much I buy.

#12     Sep 25, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

#13     Sep 25, 2012
  4. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what? If you want to drink that big soda you can go to the supermarket and buy all the soda you can pay for. So do you want that soda so much? Go buy that for your home. You have that freedoms. Really is so bad for you, but you still have choice in your home. But is really stupid to to drink that big soda so much.

#14     Sep 25, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought you were arguing "freedom". Now you're arguing stupidity?

#15     Sep 25, 2012
  6. Do we really need the U. S. government to be involved in what school kids are eating? Isn't this somehting that local school boards and parents are perfectly capable of handling?

Is there any decision, no matter how minor, that liberals don't want the federal government involved in? We know they think we need help with choosing light bulbs and toilets.

#16     Sep 25, 2012
  7. Mercor

Mercor

When Obama and Michelle have friends in the food business then it becomes a Federal issue.

Remember: The unwritten mantra driving Mrs. Obama’s federal school lunch meddling and expansion is: “Cede the children, feed the state.” And the biggest beneficiaries of her efforts over the past three years have been her husband’s deep-pocketed pals at the Service Employees International Union. There are 400,000 workers who prepare and serve lunch to American schoolchildren. SEIU represents tens of thousands of those workers and is trying to unionize many more at all costs.

#17     Sep 26, 2012

8. Uggg...I hate to defend Mrs. Obama, but what is wrong with eating dog? And I hate to tell you this, but you do know that fertilizer is basically just animal shit.

But yeah, I agree with you that Michelle needs to mind her own business. She is only thin because she is borderline anorexic and doesnt eat.

#18     Sep 26, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Peil, dogs are are not cloven hoofed animals and thus banned by God to be eaten in the old testament.

#19     Sep 26, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's the old testament say about eating pussy? :p

#20     Sep 26, 2012