We are going to lose this war!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TM_Direct, Apr 11, 2003.

1. http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=620

As we find more and more chemical sties and now some weapons grade plutonium, i have to ask....is Scott Ritter a traitor?

Wasn't it his job to find the WMD's????

Didn't he have a "change of heart"??

Personally, I think Scott Ritter sold out to the iraqi regime and probably received a couple million to ignore things...and then to take the side of the Iraqi's pre war......How;s this for a conspiracy theory? Think about it? He really PROTESTED this was almost as much as FRANCE and RUSSIA and GERMANY....He was paid off to look the other way and knew once we got in there we would find a link to him....if they find some documents do you think they should hang the traitor..?

2. ”I'm betting that Saddam's gonna be around a lot longer than anyone can predict.

”I'm betting that we don't capture Baghdad.

”I'm betting that we stall outside Baghdad.

”I'm betting that this becomes an absolute quagmire.

===========================================

i hope scott does better in vegas!

3. I hope he really bet on all of them, although I think he is so cynical that he didn't believe a word of it. It was anti-american propaganda pure and simple.

4. "More and more"?

How about finding some?

I can't believe the lack of emphasis on this absolutely critical point. It was the entire justification for the invasion.

Ok, you throw up a few customary shots of relieved Iraqis [that SH is gone], prattle on about how great life is going to be in Iraq now, blah blah blah, and then surely you'd think the focus would return to locating those WMD that the regime was just so sure were an absolutely imminent threat to US security that they just could not wait one minute longer before attacking.