We are going to do it 100.04

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Bye bye 100 on the USD/JPY
  2. Who cares? There are far bigger problems than the yen at this point.
  3. Bear raid tomorrow, hope you sacked up on Tuesday to enjoy this!

4. I'm the stupid foreigner? Why not tell me how I'm being stupid with my statement?

Take your time.
  5. I wasn't being flippant, brainchild. I was quite serious. When I see someone begin a thread about the catastrophic (implied) effect of below 100 yen, I kinda laugh. Especially when I see markets on the verge of another meltdown.

You took a snipe at me, I wanted to understand if you actually had something to say other than a random insult. You didn't, and that's cool :) Plenty more like you 'round here!
  6. Perhaps your knowledge of Japanese has clouded your understanding of English. I'll be more succinct:

I was trying to figure out if you had a point to discuss or were just trolling. You were just trolling. No worries, return to trolling!
  7. Would have, but you never asked. That's why you're a troll! And you like these terms of affection..."princess, sweetheart..."

I'm not your wife, muppet. You can't batter me so easily! :)
  8. I know understand what you're attempting to formulate. Doesn't make it right, though :) If the op wanted more information, he could have asked! Are you his spokesman?

Keep this up, please. I need another 15 minutes of time to waste...

At least your insults are zeroing in on my gender!
  9. Keep going guys. I have my popcorn ready.
  10. Just another 12 minutes... :)
    #10     Mar 13, 2008