We are going to do it 100.04

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Bye bye 100 on the USD/JPY

2. Who cares? There are far bigger problems than the yen at this point.

3. Bear raid tomorrow, hope you sacked up on Tuesday to enjoy this!

:D

4. I'm the stupid foreigner? Why not tell me how I'm being stupid with my statement?

Take your time.

5. I wasn't being flippant, brainchild. I was quite serious. When I see someone begin a thread about the catastrophic (implied) effect of below 100 yen, I kinda laugh. Especially when I see markets on the verge of another meltdown.

You took a snipe at me, I wanted to understand if you actually had something to say other than a random insult. You didn't, and that's cool :) Plenty more like you 'round here!

6. Perhaps your knowledge of Japanese has clouded your understanding of English. I'll be more succinct:

I was trying to figure out if you had a point to discuss or were just trolling. You were just trolling. No worries, return to trolling!

7. Would have, but you never asked. That's why you're a troll! And you like these terms of affection..."princess, sweetheart..."

I'm not your wife, muppet. You can't batter me so easily! :)

8. I know understand what you're attempting to formulate. Doesn't make it right, though :) If the op wanted more information, he could have asked! Are you his spokesman?

Keep this up, please. I need another 15 minutes of time to waste...

At least your insults are zeroing in on my gender!

9. Keep going guys. I have my popcorn ready.

10. Just another 12 minutes... :)

#10     Mar 13, 2008