We are already in a recession...started Jan 1st!!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by blowingup2012, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Im always entertained by the content on this website. Posts such as "the market shall roar fourth!" Let me be clear. I am not here to gain a reputation or that so called "credibility". Im here with a bat to whack you over the head and tell you where you went wrong.

We are already in a recession and the bear shall roar fourth. Nevermind all this BS on the blogosphere or by the pump/confidence artists of CNBC. I've seen it all and I am here to report the truth. The truth is unemployment is rising! We are in a recession!

If you choose to listen and understand you will realize there is no investment right now in your stocks...your gold mine. The truth is we printed a top and soon the recession will roar fourth and we can only for your sakes that food stamps are still offered.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I think you need a fourth chart to make your point...

3. Am I missing something in your graphs? They all show we are not in a shaded area (recession). Unless they are shaded after the fact?

4. industrial production has risen in 7 out of the last 8 months, not much, .4%

retail sales, same thing 7 straight months, up .1% in DEC

Mining up .3%

cap utilization up .3%

building mat up 1.6%

5. If ya want a guaranteed recession call to work, wait for LTRO and the Fed QE's to end.

If you're following ECRI, it appears they have a broken model.

6. tango29

tango29

Who cares? It is a money making opportunity.

7. Lakshman Achuthan Confirms "The US Is 'Still' In Recession"

Oh boy this guy just doesn't give up.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kA3WxjplKzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He should pray that the Jerries jettison Greece next year because if the Democrats take Congress, all the spending bills that should have happened will happen.

And the taper? Only a fool would bet on a recession. Pull up any financial today after the jobs report and you'll see they're all ramping. The steeper the curve the more profitable it is to loan.

Obamacare? The ones benfiting the most are the ones with the highest marginal propensity to consume.