We Added $2.33 In Debt For Every $1.00 In GDP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Jul 27, 2012.

1. jem

jem

another good point... its like providing the junkie with subsidized drugs.
    here we are subsidizing deficit spending of selfish spineless politicians with activities which debase the dollar.

#11     Jul 27, 2012
  2. Jem . . . . please tell us what Romney is going to do about this.

#12     Jul 27, 2012
  3. jem

jem

Your raise an important point... I know that there are enough republicans who will feel the wrath of the tea party... that I am 90 percent sure Romney will do far better.

This prediction is based on the fact I believe the Republicans will control that house and senate as well.

If he does not... I will get involved in politics for the sake of my kids.
    I will start with a blog and some sort of grass roots movement.

#13     Jul 28, 2012
  4. jem

jem

Your raise an important point... I know that there are enough republicans who will feel the wrath of the tea party... that I am 90 percent sure Romney will do far better.

This prediction is based on the fact I believe the Republicans will control that house and senate as well.

If he does not... I will get involved in politics for the sake of my kids.
    I will start with a blog and some sort of grass roots movement.

At worst...they can cap spending - cut taxes and grow the deficit closed as prescribed by Keynes as the proper way to do things.

#14     Jul 28, 2012
  5. He's going to increase military spending from the current 700 billion dollar a year level,start 1 or 2 major invade and occupy wars,make The Bush tax cuts permanent then lower taxes even more

While increasing military industrial complex spending and lowering government revenues he says he's going to lower the deficit ,and Republican voters believe him

#15     Jul 28, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-wIfI2whjiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Jul 29, 2012