WCOME,, Is it trading Friday ???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by F1Trader, Jul 4, 2002.

1. F1Trader

F1Trader

Does anyone know if WCOME is trading Friday ?.. If you see this can you resond.. and tell me how you know.. thank you

2. They say it'll be delisted friday, so I assume it will trade friday then come Monday it will be trading on the bulletin board.

3. Spark

Spark

delisting means back to 6 cents or lower?

4. F1Trader

F1Trader

I need info. on how people found out if the stock is trading.. I know it is delisting by Friday . .. but is that pre or post market.... ??????

5. F1

I guess I should have been more direct. It will trade on friday (NASDAQ), then monday it will be trading on the BB.

6. tuna

tuna

That may not be true seen as they've put in an appeal to the delisting.
    I'm not sure when that hearings due to be heard .

www.worldcom.com/about_the_company/press_releases/display.phtml?cr/20020702-2

WorldCom Requests Nasdaq Hearing
    Contacts
    News Bureau
    Media Relations
    800-644-NEWS

Investors
    Scott Hamilton
    877-624-9266

CLINTON, Miss. – July 2, 2002 – WorldCom, Inc. (Nasdaq:WCOME, MCITE) has requested a hearing before a Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Panel to respond to Nasdaq’s notice that the company has not complied with certain filing and fee requirements necessary for continued listing. According to Nasdaq rules, WorldCom’s common and preferred stocks will continue to be listed on The Nasdaq National Market pending the issuance of a written determination by the Panel after the hearing. There can be no assurance that the Panel will grant WorldCom’s request for the continued listing.

“WorldCom intends to make its case heard, and we believe that Nasdaq will see that our company is doing everything in its power to uncover the circumstances of the intended restatement and to make all the appropriate regulatory filings as soon as possible,” said John W. Sidgmore, WorldCom president and CEO.

About WorldCom, Inc.
    WorldCom, Inc. (NASDAQ: WCOME, MCITE) is a pre-eminent global communications provider for the digital generation, operating in more than 65 countries. With one of the most expansive, wholly-owned IP networks in the world, WorldCom provides innovative data and Internet services for businesses to communicate in today's market. In April 2002, WorldCom launched The Neighborhood built by MCI - the industry's first truly any-distance, all-inclusive local and long-distance offering to consumers for one fixed monthly price. Effective as of the close of regular trading on July 12, 2002, WorldCom will eliminate its tracking stock structure and have one class of common stock. For more information, go to http://www.worldcom