Ways to play copper?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by srochelli, Dec 22, 2010.

1. srochelli

srochelli

Hey guys,
    I've been lurking for awhile but I appreciate all the info everyone brings.

Anybody got any ways to play copper besides FCX and JJC? I usually play options (I realize that is another forum), but any liquid investment ideas would be appreciated.

Any insight into copper would be appreciated also- I realize it has run up substantially and due for a pullback but I've learned not to walk into a moving train (yet). I also have some gold & silver longs and I'm bullish on a lot of commodities.

Thanks

2. I have a great system that will earn you a guaranteed 180% return per DAY trading copper. Ready for this great information that I will give you absolutely free?

Go to the bank and buy pennies. Separate the pre-1982 pennies from the rest and sell the post-1982 pennies back to the bank. The pre-1982 pennies are worth 2.8 cents in copper melt value. Thats a 180% return on investment!

3. Copper thought 1 - Rebejas (check my spelling) made some great copper bracelets and plates in the 1960's had his own store in NYC. I would collect these as you can get weight very easily and folks have caught on with the old gold trinkets.

Copper thought 2- There's a company in China I like Lihua. They make a copper substitute. Lihua International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells bimetallic composite conductor cable and wire products, and refined copper products in the People’s Republic of China. It develops, designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes alternatives to pure copper wire, which include copper-clad aluminum wire and recycled scrap copper wire. The company’s copper rod based wire products include cable products used for telephone drop wire and conductors; electric utilities; transmission lines, grid wire, fence, and structured grounds; industrial drop wire, magnet wire, battery cables, and automotive wiring harnesses; and radio frequency shielding, as well as magnet wire products used in electronic motors, transformers, water pumps, automobile meters, energy, industrial, commercial, and residential industries.>> so it's a way to upgrade China infrastructure w/o using pure copper, sounds like a real winner to me. The Chinese stks have a bad vibe now so I'm just watching @ $11.25. ~stoney