Wayne Jackson dead???

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Poe, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Poe

Poe

Has anyone (especially turtles) heard from Wayne Jackson since 27 July 2010?
    I have sent $700 and three emails since then, but have not received a response.

2. Poe

Poe

Email number four sent.

3. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Why not post this on the board he and his apostles frequent more, where he has his own thread(s) and has Demi-god status?

Or are you going around to every forum posting this useless crap?

4. mxjones

mxjones

If you send me $700 I promise not to respond.

5. hopeful

hopeful

Why don't you call the dude? Don't have the number? Why would you do business with someone who doesn't tell you the number? Good luck though.

6. cstfx

cstfx

He (WJ) lives in HK and only communicates thru email and sms txt alerts.

7. Is he deep inside the central bank too? Sounds like quite the scam. Any more info I can take a look?

Thanks

8. Did he ask you to send the money to Nigeria to help him release $20,000,000 of the royal family's riches?

9. Poe

Poe

@ bpcnabe:
    Q. Why not post this on the board he and his apostles frequent more, where he has his own thread(s) and has Demi-god status?
    A. I did.
    Q. Or are you going around to every forum posting this useless crap?
    A. No, only posted to this forum and Forex Factory so far.
    And sorry this is worthless crap for you; what do you advise?

@ mxjones:
    You sound like family (or Wayne Jackson). :)

@ hopeful:
    Q. Why don't you call the dude? Don't have the number?
    A. Nope, no phone number.

Q. Why would you do business with someone who doesn't tell you the number?
    A. Have his email address (which he WAS readily responding to) and bank account info…..didn’t think I needed his phone number after that (hindsight is 20/20)

Good luck though.
    Thanks.

@ Bloomberg13
    Q. Any more info I can take a look?
    A. Just Google “Wayne Jackson Forex”. The reviews that I read, before contacting him, were pretty dang good……much different than the expierence that I am having now.

@ Mike Okistini
    Q: Did he ask you to send the money to Nigeria to help him release $20,000,000 of the royal family's riches?
    A: Naa, that was a different guy; still waiting for that transaction to go thru. :)

Ok folks, if anyone can provide any worthwhile info, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Here’s hoping that none of ya’ll get to go thru a BS scam like this.
    Happy trading.
    And see email traffic below (read from the bottom up).

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: waynejackson111@gmail.com
    Sent: Wed, August 11, 2010 3:01:11 AM
    Subject: Fw: Fifth Email.

Hell of a business (scam) you have going on.
    Noticed that you were able to post to your blog on 02-Aug, but still don’t have the decency to do the right thing and provide the services that you agreed to or return my money.

No wonder you don’t use paypal.

Thanks,
    Ryan Hammons

Sent: Sat, August 7, 2010 3:51:46 AM
    Subject: Re: Third email.

What is your phone #?

Ryan Hammons

To: waynejackson111@gmail.comSent: Fri, August 6, 2010 4:13:13 AM
    Subject: Third email.

Need a response ASAP, please.

Thanks,
    Ryan Hammons

To: wayne jackson
    <WAYNEJACKSON111@GMAIL.COM< font>Sent: Tue, August 3, 2010 1:00:40 AM
    Subject: Re: New Member.

Hello Wayne,
    Any updates?

Thanks,
    Ryan Hammons

Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 5:27:07 AM

Ok,
    The funds have just been sent.
    Look forward to getting started soon.

Thanks,
    Ryan Hammons

Sent: Mon, June 21, 2010 3:20:44 PM

Hi Ryan
    see below

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Ryan Hammons wrote:

Can I transfer the funds to you via Paypal?

I am sorry but I don't have Paypal...I had never even heard of it before the start of the group. I am an old fashioned bank type guy...the idea of a bank account where you just supply an email address sounds a bit fishy to me. All our transactions are done by bank transfers. It is no problem to me if the funds don't get sent till next week. I will still be here happily trading.

Thanks,
    Ryan Hammons

Sent: Thu, June 17, 2010 1:50:59 AM

Hi Ryan
    I would like to offer you a position in our second group of trainee Forex participants. (that is, 12 months of trading "education").
    I am looking forward to helping this small group of people become proficient in trading Forex so that you can have what I believe is the best "business" in the world and the very rewarding lifestyle that goes with it.
    We believe that we will be operational with you within the next 5 days as we sort out:

1. the banking details and deposits
    2. the testing of your cell phone / email address / instant messager / etc for correctness of numbers and addresses
    3. determining the quickest and most convenient methods to deliver the information to be sent to you.
    However, it is also important to note that I do not trade "with an itchy trigger finger." I am a strong believer that the longer term trends are strongest and that this business gives incredible leverage and strong compounding rates that allow extraordinary profits. The anti hedge also effectively significantly reduces the risk.
    (Note: the MAXIMUM pips you can lose on a trade is 50 pips….most are significantly below that, since it is very rare that a market will go straight down immediately after you place the trade). Given the potential profit and the minimizing of risk, you have a very good "business".
    Okay, the banking details:

Account name: Jackson Fortress Asset Management Ltd

Address
    Floor 17 Harcourt House , 39 Gloucester Rd
    Wanchai Hong Kong (No zip code)
    Bank Code: 004
    Number: *DELETED*
    Bank: HSBC
    Address: HSBC Central
    1 Queens Road
    Central, HONG KONG
    Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
    Amount: USD $700.00
    Note: Please include your family name on the transfer so that we can match it.
    Note: An IBAN number is used only between European banks. Please advise your bank that HSBC Bank has advised us that the the details provided are "sufficient and complete" (a bank term) to enable the transaction from anywhere in the world. (We have a group member from Latvia, so we know that it works).
    (I know that this is a familiar and obvious request but keep the above banking details confidential).
    I think that is all. I will be in contact with you once the funds are received so that we can optimize the delivery of the trading information as quickly and conveniently (for you) as possible.
    As stated in my previous email, we are reasonably comfortable that, should it go as well as I hope, that we will all be friends with a common passion rather than business acquaintances.
    I am seriously looking forward to building a really solid core of successful trend traders.

Best regards,
    Wayne Jackson

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:46 AM,
    Ryan Hammons wrote:

What we require from you is:

1. Your name and country:
    *Deleted*

2. Your personal cell phone number, including your country code:
    *Deleted*

3. Your preferred email address:
    *Deleted*

4. OPTIONAL..Any other personal details (trading experience etc) that you wish to add.

*Deleted*

Thanks again,
    Ryan Hammons

Sent: Mon, June 14, 2010 9:32:03 PM Subject: Re: New Member.

Hi Ryan,
    My name is Wayne Jackson.
    As outlined in my post, I am looking for serious and committed traders who wish to learn how to trade.
    What I am offering is:

1. Instant notification of all trades (all notification by SMS to personal cell-phones*).

2. Daily educational discussion of up coming trades and my reasons for "taking the trade" on a private website.

3. Followed by educational discussion of trading techniques including questions and answers from group members on a private website,.

4. I also attempt to answer all one on one emails from the group members within 24 hours (except on weekends)
    5. In addition, you will have access to ALL the past information since the first group was formed, including selected questions from traders in the group.
    *This will be of educational value because it allows you to see the exact time of the decision and you can then verify the time against my weekly educational discussions.
    The cost of this "educational training" is USD$700 for a 12 month period (This fee is to ensure that only traders who are serious about trading are involved). Also, this covers the cost of international SMS messages for one year. The cost is based on less than $2 per day.
    As you would be aware, this will be my second small group. I would expect this group to also be a small but serious and committed group. No member of the first group is in loss and ALL have significantly improved their trading with resultant increases in profitability. What we require from you is:
    1. Your name and country
    2. Your personal cell phone number, including your country code
    3. Your preferred email address.
    4. OPTIONAL..Any other personal details that you wish to add.

I will then forward our bank details and after payment of USD$700 has been received we will commence our SMS and emails to you within 7 days. This will continue for a minimum of 12 months from that date.
    We are reasonably comfortable that, should it go as well as I hope, that we will all be friends with a common passion rather than business acquaintances.
    I am really excited by this project and am seriously looking forward to building a really solid core of successful trend traders.

Best regards,
    Wayne Jackson

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 2:16 PM,
    Ryan Hammons wrote:

Hello,
    I would like to take advantage of your forex services please.

Thanks,

10. Poe

Poe

@ bpcnabe:
    Q. Why not post this on the board he and his apostles frequent more, where he has his own thread(s) and has Demi-god status?
    A. I did.
    Q. Or are you going around to every forum posting this useless crap?
    A. No, only posted to this forum and Forex Factory so far.
    And sorry this is worthless crap for you; what do you advise?

@ mxjones:
    You sound like family (or Wayne Jackson). :)

@ hopeful:
    Q. Why don't you call the dude? Don't have the number?
    A. Nope, no phone number.

Q. Why would you do business with someone who doesn't tell you the number?
    A. Have his email address (which he WAS readily responding to) and bank account info¡K..didn¡¦t think I needed his phone number after that (hindsight is 20/20)

Good luck though.
    Thanks.

@ Bloomberg13
    Q. Any more info I can take a look?
    A. Just Google ¡§Wayne Jackson Forex¡¨. The reviews that I read, before contacting him, were pretty dang good¡K¡Kmuch different than the expierence that I am having now.

@ Mike Okistini
    Q: Did he ask you to send the money to Nigeria to help him release $20,000,000 of the royal family's riches?
    A: Naa, that was a different guy; still waiting for that transaction to go thru. :)

Ok folks, if anyone can provide any worthwhile info, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Here¡¦s hoping that none of ya¡¦ll get to go thru a BS scam like this.
    Happy trading.
    And see email traffic below (read from the bottom up).

Sent: Wed, August 11, 2010 3:01:11 AM
    Subject: Fw: Fifth Email.
    Hell of a business (scam) you have going on.
    Noticed that you were able to post to your blog on 02-Aug, but still don¡¦t have the decency to do the right thing and provide the services that you agreed to or return my money.

No wonder you don¡¦t use paypal.

Thanks,
    Ryan Hammons

Sent: Sat, August 7, 2010 3:51:46 AM
    Subject: Re: Third email.

What is your phone #?

Ryan Hammons

To: waynejackson111@gmail.comSent: Fri, August 6, 2010 4:13:13 AM
    Subject: Third email.

Need a response ASAP, please.

Thanks,
    Ryan Hammons

To: wayne jackson
    <WAYNEJACKSON111@GMAIL.COM< font>Sent: Tue, August 3, 2010 1:00:40 AM

Hello Wayne,
    Any updates?

Thanks,
    Ryan Hammons

Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 5:27:07 AM
    Ok,
    The funds have just been sent.
    Look forward to getting started soon.

Thanks,
    Ryan Hammons

Sent: Mon, June 21, 2010 3:20:44 PM

Hi Ryan
    see below

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Ryan Hammons wrote:

Can I transfer the funds to you via Paypal?

I am sorry but I don't have Paypal...I had never even heard of it before the start of the group. I am an old fashioned bank type guy...the idea of a bank account where you just supply an email address sounds a bit fishy to me. All our transactions are done by bank transfers. It is no problem to me if the funds don't get sent till next week. I will still be here happily trading.

Thanks,
    Ryan Hammons

Sent: Thu, June 17, 2010 1:50:59 AM

Hi Ryan
    I would like to offer you a position in our second group of trainee Forex participants. (that is, 12 months of trading "education").
    I am looking forward to helping this small group of people become proficient in trading Forex so that you can have what I believe is the best "business" in the world and the very rewarding lifestyle that goes with it.
    We believe that we will be operational with you within the next 5 days as we sort out:

1. the banking details and deposits
    2. the testing of your cell phone / email address / instant messager / etc for correctness of numbers and addresses
    3. determining the quickest and most convenient methods to deliver the information to be sent to you.
    However, it is also important to note that I do not trade "with an itchy trigger finger." I am a strong believer that the longer term trends are strongest and that this business gives incredible leverage and strong compounding rates that allow extraordinary profits. The anti hedge also effectively significantly reduces the risk.
    (Note: the MAXIMUM pips you can lose on a trade is 50 pips¡K.most are significantly below that, since it is very rare that a market will go straight down immediately after you place the trade). Given the potential profit and the minimizing of risk, you have a very good "business".
    Okay, the banking details:

Account name: Jackson Fortress Asset Management Ltd

Address
    Floor 17 Harcourt House , 39 Gloucester Rd
    Wanchai Hong Kong (No zip code)
    Bank Code: 004
    Number: *DELETED*
    Bank: HSBC
    Address: HSBC Central
    1 Queens Road
    Central, HONG KONG
    Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
    Amount: USD $700.00
    Note: Please include your family name on the transfer so that we can match it.
    Note: An IBAN number is used only between European banks. Please advise your bank that HSBC Bank has advised us that the the details provided are "sufficient and complete" (a bank term) to enable the transaction from anywhere in the world. (We have a group member from Latvia, so we know that it works).
    (I know that this is a familiar and obvious request but keep the above banking details confidential).
    I think that is all. I will be in contact with you once the funds are received so that we can optimize the delivery of the trading information as quickly and conveniently (for you) as possible.
    As stated in my previous email, we are reasonably comfortable that, should it go as well as I hope, that we will all be friends with a common passion rather than business acquaintances.
    I am seriously looking forward to building a really solid core of successful trend traders.

Best regards,
    Wayne Jackson

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:46 AM,
    Ryan Hammons wrote:

What we require from you is:

1. Your name and country:
    *Deleted*

2. Your personal cell phone number, including your country code:
    *Deleted*

3. Your preferred email address:
    *Deleted*

4. OPTIONAL..Any other personal details (trading experience etc) that you wish to add.

*Deleted*

Thanks again,
    Ryan Hammons

Sent: Mon, June 14, 2010 9:32:03 PM Subject: Re: New Member.

Hi Ryan,
    My name is Wayne Jackson.
    As outlined in my post, I am looking for serious and committed traders who wish to learn how to trade.
    What I am offering is:

1. Instant notification of all trades (all notification by SMS to personal cell-phones*).

2. Daily educational discussion of up coming trades and my reasons for "taking the trade" on a private website.

3. Followed by educational discussion of trading techniques including questions and answers from group members on a private website,.

4. I also attempt to answer all one on one emails from the group members within 24 hours (except on weekends)
    5. In addition, you will have access to ALL the past information since the first group was formed, including selected questions from traders in the group.
    *This will be of educational value because it allows you to see the exact time of the decision and you can then verify the time against my weekly educational discussions.
    The cost of this "educational training" is USD$700 for a 12 month period (This fee is to ensure that only traders who are serious about trading are involved). Also, this covers the cost of international SMS messages for one year. The cost is based on less than $2 per day.
    As you would be aware, this will be my second small group. I would expect this group to also be a small but serious and committed group. No member of the first group is in loss and ALL have significantly improved their trading with resultant increases in profitability. What we require from you is:
    1. Your name and country
    2. Your personal cell phone number, including your country code
    3. Your preferred email address.
    4. OPTIONAL..Any other personal details that you wish to add.

I will then forward our bank details and after payment of USD$700 has been received we will commence our SMS and emails to you within 7 days. This will continue for a minimum of 12 months from that date.
    We are reasonably comfortable that, should it go as well as I hope, that we will all be friends with a common passion rather than business acquaintances.
    I am really excited by this project and am seriously looking forward to building a really solid core of successful trend traders.

Best regards,
    Wayne Jackson

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 2:16 PM,
    Ryan Hammons wrote:

Hello,
    I would like to take advantage of your forex services please.

Thanks,

#10     Aug 10, 2010