Waxie's crappy infomercial

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bungrider, Oct 31, 2002.

1. About the Millionaire Next Door. There are some problems with that book as well. Invest in mutual funds, buy and hold, get rich- just like Suzy Orman says.

However they entire premise of that book is that you have reliable 15%/year returns (considered a 'conservative' return when that book was written) year in and year out for 20 years. That is not going to happen again for a long time.

Once you change your expected returns to something more like 6%, then suddenly you are no longer on the glidepath to financial freedom.

#61     Jan 10, 2003
  2. rasl

rasl

i have been a member in waxies chat room for 13 months,and have lost 1/2 of my account , -150k
    its true he buys small cap play him self first when call is made in the room its already been going up slowley(once he said in room that his average trade is 1/2 to 1 million dollers and if you chase price up too much i will sell you my shares ) when members chase price up it falls fast.there are no up dates on losing trades,most losing calls are removed from website quitley over nite.
    rasl.

#62     Jan 10, 2003